I'm born from chains
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri stood in the shadow of a tree. He shifted his weight from paw to paw. He was looking around silent and stalwart, wondering what he could get into for the day. There was much that he could do, but he wasn't sure what to start with. He needed to patrol some borders and do some hunting and he could do either with or without company. He hadn't had very much time to spend with his friend, as Tyrande was dealing with new responsibilities as the new healer.

And well he didn't have any other friends really for that. Mordecai was always gone when he got up, off doing some scouting probably. and he realized that he kind of wanted company, a feeling he was not accustomed too.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
EDIT (1/22/2015): Removing tables.

The silver boy came out of his den after his mid day nap feeling renewed, like he could take over the world. He lifted his head with his eyes closed and filled his broad chest with a deep breath of fresh air, but a Yawn caught him midway forcing his mouth to open at a awkwardly wide angle and then suddenly close releasing the air all at once.

With his head now low and his eyes wet from the yawn, the young theta sighed before advancing towards the pack's caches to see if there was anything worth snapping. but as he advanced not too far from his place he came across a familiar scent, it was his beastly friend, Sitri. He came tosight slowly moving through the trees and the silver boy turned his advance towards him amicably wagging his tail.

"Hey! What's up Big Boy!" he greeted as he bumped his body against the fiery brute. He hadn't had as much interaction as he would've wanted lately, and he was happy to see one more familiar face.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri watched as Keith came towards him. The white male with the strange white eyes. Sitri had strange eyes, but he was lying if he didn’t say the white eyes in the white pelt weren’t disarming. He tilted his head and wagged his tail when he saw Keith looking at him. Finding it was a strange feeling this what was it, joy? Happiness at seeing a pack mate? A feeling he was not used to, but he took it in stride.

Sitri was surprised as the silver prince bumped him, but he took it in stride. Nudging his own head into the boys shoulder in hello. Nothing much Keith, trying to decide what to do. What are you doing? he furrowed his brow, he thought he had said that right, but it still didn’t sound as good as if Tyrande or someone else would say it, clearly he still had work to do on his speech and articulation.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Even though he considered himself Sitri's friend he wasn't expecting such a joyful welcome from the big brute. He wagged his tail and returned Keith's bump with his own head. Once again Sitri reminded Keith of a puppy, a gigantic and imposing puppy that could easily rip his head off with a paw tied behind his back, if that was anatomically possible for a wolf of course... But what was most surprising about him was his words, "Oh wow!" he barked with genuine astonishment yet coated by a sarcastic tone. "Someone's been practicing their speech, haven't you?" he said with an amiable voice and a smile.

"I wasn't going anywhere... I just wanted to have some social interaction... I'm starting to feel like a hermit down there..." he said pointing back to his den. He hadn's been as active as he was used to lately, but there was a reason for it, he didn't want anyone to see his ugly wound, courtesy of -the always friendly- Kaname. He felt ashamed of having been defeated by such a despicable beast.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri supposed to some his simplistic words and his simple actions would be considered puppy like. He supposed in a way he was a large puppy. Though if he was told too or he was threatened he could do some very real damage and he hoped those who knew him, knew this and did not try and tempt fate. Fact could be fickle and he would hurt them. Sitri did not notice the sarcastic tone, merely because he didn’t know emotions very well, had he known that the other was making fun of him in a way, he would have walked away and left him there. He was not one to allow such rudeness anymore. I have been trying. he laid his ears to his skull in embarrassment.

Sitri saw the wound or at least the last healing scabs of a wound. where did you get that Keith? it was his way of asking who did he need to hurt for hurting his friend. Though he did not realize he got it from the pack’s beta male, in that case he could do nothing.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
But Keith didn't mean to make fun of his friend, even if his words could be misunderstood and taken as a rude comment. Keith was so used to sarcasm that he rarely ever showed a real emotion even if he wanted to. But when his big friend blushed in embarrassment he felt like a bully, a bully who bullied a man twice size, and it didn't feel right. "Oh no!" he said banishing his sarcastic tone, "Don't be ashamed, Sitri, You're doing it great, keep it up!" he barked bumping his friends shoulders with his own once again.

And then it was his turn to feel embarrassed. He saw it coming anyways, there was no way to hide such a deep wound as the one he owed Kaname thanks for. He flattened his ears at Sitri's question wanting to tell him the truth, but he knew it wouldn't make a difference, Sitri had been in the pack way more than Keith and his loyalty probably laid on the Beta, so he had to think of a different excuse to avoid trouble... "Oh this?" he said trying to get a look at his scarred neck, I tripped down the stairs "It was an intruder the other night..." he said trying to sound legit. "I was patrolling in the northern borders... I chased him off though, so there's nothing to worry about now..." Phew! That sounded about right...
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri was used to being made fun of, he had been a slave after all. He had hoped that it would not happen here, though granted he didn't even realize at the moment that it could be taken that way, he was just embarrassed in general. Sitri dipped his muzzle and gave a ghoulish smile, and a small wag of his tail. Thank you Keith.

Sitri bowed his head It is good you chased him off. Sitri will make sure to watch the borders more closely. To be honest Sitri did not have loyalty to the beta, he did ot the leaders yes to a certain aspect, but no more than most would to their leaders. He was not friends at least not yet with the male Kaname, as a matter of fact did not like how he treated Tyrande, but that was an entirely different idea.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
It looked like Sitri bought it, but the yearling didn't feel good about it, it was embarrassing having to lie about what happened because he was so ashamed of being put in such a horrible and pathetic position. "Yeah, I think we should be more careful... Intruders are being a pain in the ass lately..." he said once again with double edged words... "Which reminds me... Have you spoken to That usurper Bitch yet? They say she's a sweetheart..."

The Yearling couldn't find a word to define his contempt for the Black bitch who had dared hurt his Cara. He felt an anger that burned him inside and there was nothing he could do but try to support his true Queen in every way he could. He felt the urge to rip the usurper's guts out and avenge the rightful heir, but he was so low on the ranks and felt so crushed for his encounter with Kaname that he didn't even dare come close to her and decided to keep his distance with the situation.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri nodded his head, he could believe that Autumn was coming fast upon them. So wolves were getting antsy and testy. Testing their boundaries and their hunting areas. Makes sense fall is coming, testing boundaries. Sitri shook his head, no he hadn't met the new leader, it didn't matter to him one way or another really. He liked Cara he did, but she hadn't been leader long enough for him to miss her as a leader. No i haven't met her yet.

Sitri heard the anger in his friends voice and he wondered at it. What was the reason behind it, what made him dislike her? Was it because she had killed Jinx? If Jinx had been at her top health, she would not have lost to the other and in a way wasn't this a better death than the way she was going?
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Keith ignored the fact that Ptarmigan had killed the former queen Jinx, and even if he liked her he was more focused on the fact that the Usurper had dared touch Cara. He was furious and would most probably eat her face if he ever met her. The young Theta was gonna go to check on his girl later, he wanted to be of support to her because even if he didn't know her too well he knew he liked her a lot.

"I see..." Keith woofed when Sitri stated that he and the usurper hadn't met. "So.. What's the plan?" he asked after exactly five seconds of silence. "We follow her like she deserves it? I'd have thought we would be harder to break.." he said with a deep anger in his voice. He wasn't willing to lick the usurper's boots like a defenseless cub, if he could he'd gather his pack-mates for an uprising, but he didn't count with their trust yet... But he knew a certain girl who did...
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Truthfully, Sitri had yet to see Kaname or Cara since they went to fight Ptarmigan. He didn't know what had transpired. Had he known he probably would have joined them in the fight. However, he kept quiet about it and instead just listened to keith.

Sitri shrugged I do not know Keith I am sorry. Sitri is a..was a slave...i have hard time forgetting I have my own mind sometimes. he grew quiet he didn't know what else to say about it. If the other pack members feel the same way, Sitri will stand by and help, but he will not take her on himself.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Every time Sitri opened his moth, the silver prince got to realize a little bit how humble the brute's heart was. He stated that he wouldn't take the usurper on himself, just after confessing that he had once been a slave. Keith felt sorry for the man, but at the same time he was happy for him for having found his place with the pack he resided in, he knew how dedicated the his beastly friend was to his former queen Jinx as well as he knew that he cared about her and maybe even the old creep Lecter as well, it had to be enough to move his feelings and make him reconsider the possibility of dethrone the harpy that now stood so proud and called herself the Alpha, wouldn't it?.

"She's not the one I pledged to, Sitri, and I know you didn't either..." he barked in a tone that was almost a growl for the amount of anger behind it, "You were there when Jinx took me, you heard me say I'd put my loyalty in her... And when Cara took her position after her death, we accepted it because it was what Jinx would've wanted, you heard Lecter say it. Cara is the one supposed to lead us, not that Bitch..." He didn't even know her name, but he didn't care, all he knew was that she had hurt Cara and he wouldn't tolerate that.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri was indeed loyal beast, and he had been loyal to the reigning pair of the Spine. He missed Lecter and Jinx rather more than he had known he would. He was still largely neutral, but they had come close to being his only friends other than Tyrande, and Mordecai and now Keith. He didn't even realize that he was well liked by some among the pack members.

Sitri listened and frowned thinking harder than he was used too. have you talked to Cara? is that what she wants from us? To fight her again? If that was the case, Keith was right Cara had been put into the position of power, so it was only right she got it back. However, Sitri did not wish to stir the pot unless he had too. He was longing to be loyal to whomever lead them.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Keith saw how Sitri frowned in confusion, the silver boy's words weren't hard to understand, he wasn't speaking a foreign language, but even so, the beast that his fiery friend was, probably had to make an effort to get the message not being accustomed to have intellectual conversations.

But he seemed like he got the idea, Keith supported Cara and wanted to bring the Usurper down. "Trust me, Sitri, she's not happy with how things turned out. And so far, that bitch hasn't done anything to our benefit..." he said earnestly. "The usurper is weak now and she has little support. What are two wolves and a weak bitch against a whole bunch of us?" he barked after turning his head to make sure none of her minions was hearing. He trusted that Sitri would support Cara if she was to claim her position again, and even though she didn't ask him to do it herself, the clever youth knew she would appreciate it if he got her followers to be with her again. He had had experience with bad leaders and he wasn't gonna put up with it, not again.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri was learning slowly. He could make sense of a lot more than he had originally been able to, it was as if the cog wheels of his mind had just been dusty and as the dust blew off; his mind worked smoother.

Sitri frowned and dipped his muzzle, I will think about it. Can you give me this respect? To allow Sitri to think on it? I will probably help Cara, but I would still like the choice. he grew quiet again. He was finding he did not like his decisions made for him anymore, he was fast becoming a rather choosy and picky wolf.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
omg sorry for being so damn slow! You can archive this if you want, and thanks for the thread, I love what you're doing with Sitri! :)

Sitri's words were impressive for the silver boy, the first time they met, Keith would've though much less of the fire brute, he would've expected his speech to be enough to convince Sitri of following Cara and to back her up, but he still wanted to have a "choice."

For Keith there was no choice but to support Cara's cause, she was the rightful leader and if the bitch had taken her down was no more than because she had taken advantage of a painful moment for the frost princess, and that wasn't fair. "Alright Sitri, but I hope you know that it won't be long before this bitch bring us down..." with those words he turned around and started trotting away from the brute, but looked back again feeling that he'd missed something, he smiled at the fire giant and with a wink he said "See you 'round, Sitri." That's better, Sitri had become one of the few friends he had in the pack and he liked the idea. Being friends with the biggest cad in the pack would be pretty cool, right?