Firefly Glen my damn hole.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Desdemona does have a den, but she does not use it often. Normally she would sleep wherever upon her patrolling, thus making it difficult for others to find her. Though just between the border of Firefly Glen and Moonspear, did but a small burrow hang between the mixture. An old fox home, but now her hole had disappeared by the mud.

It was a comfort to sleep in, however she discovered that during the rainy season- it was unusable. Even now, rain had poured into what was once her den, and now she had none. Though not that the guard had anything inside, she only just shrugged it off, taking but a stroll into the glen.
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Moonspear was still a mysterious place the huntress had yet to learn much about. If this glen was an extension of them, then what were those mountains all about? What kind of people would she be likely to meet up there? The closest Luna ever got to the place were the borders dividing these two packs -- where she lingered around quite often.

Just as the fae was about to turn tail and head back to the glen, the scent which drifted from the mountains became more...concentrated. Her dark ears perked when she turned to see a tall, oak colored woman making her way towards the glen -- just on the other side. It was not a woman Luna had seen before, and if it wasn't for the obvious fumes of MoonSpear drifting from her direction then it would've alarmed her. Still..."Moonspear, right?" the raven wanted to call out to her and confirm before assumptions were truly made.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
A black wolf approached, but they were not an Ostrega that Desdemona knew, but smelled of one of the Fireflies. She figured Osiris gathered numbers that were not only from the mountain, but outside as well- Moonspear was a popular place to venture to, she couldn't recall how many times the border has been visited. Suspected that many would take a chance to join the next best, the Glen that the Ostrega's claim.

"Yes." She nodded to the black wolf, who the guard took note of the x scar upon her chest. Internally it was a nod, though remained with stoicism, for she assumed the other was a warrior of sorts, "I am Desdemona, a guard of the mountain."
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"A guard of the mountain..." Luna drawled in repetitivness, eyeing the woman with vast, curious eyes. She held an aura of stoicism that gave the raven goosebumps, and the hint of a smile she always wore on her face began to appear.

"Desdemona, It is nice to meet you. And my, the wolves of Moonspear can be quite the presence." She commented on the rather impressive guard the other had around Lunaria -- a guard she was indeed, and the woman wore it with a distinctive pride. "I am Lunaria of the glen; a huntress. Though as you might've already known, I'm new to the bunch..."
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"Moonspear has been around a very long time. You can find quite a few of old-packmates and family around." Just as many wander to the mountain, quite a few tend to leave as well. Desdemona held nothing against those who did, knowing a new chapter of their life and perhaps Moonspear was not a fit.. However, they did lose the loyalty of her so. There was one however, that she still wandered why.. And that was Praimfaya. One day, she'd fine out why.

"Most are warriors, it is pleasant to see a hunter." A nod of approval, as many came as warriors of the groups, and usually the second trait being that of a hunter.. But not a main bar to say.