Stavanger Bay Don't cry, I'll see you by and by,
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Limit Two 
@Kore, after meeting

Once Umbra walked away from the rest, she expected the other to follow her so. She clearly wasn't from around, but the smell of Wintersbane and others were upon her pelt, that seemed very much like of dog. She wasn't too keen of the breed, finding them rather dull and often lacking in brains, but if the other proved themself, it wouldn't matter much of her origins.

"You were late," she firstly said, "Wintersbane is now gone and I am leader. Do you stay?"

8 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Away
Unexpectedly, the amazon is soon pulled out of the pack gathering and sent to follow Umbra, the new leader of the sea-side pack she planned on residing in. The reasoning behind it was unbeknownst to her at first, but the dark lass was quick to address the reasons why.

Her 'tardiness' was first to be addressed, and to that she would slowly yet apologetically nod to them. Next, was the mention of wether or not she was leaving due to Bane's disbandment. A ridiculous reason to leave behind what could be so much more in the sea maiden's eyes. "Wintersbane's absence is none of my concern. Just as long as another just as capable is there to take his place, then there is no reason for me to leave..." She was blunt and straight to the point about how she felt. If Umbra was willing to lead the pack in the frost-bound Tundranian's place, what would be the point of leaving?
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Your loyalty will be noted." She swept the tardiness under the rug, as times were now becoming more difficult as the season was falling to the colder days. Especially now that numbers were thinning, some disappearing and some to be gained.. Umbra would need to prepare for the upcoming season, however as the beach had the numbness of sand, perhaps the group can shelter under one of the many boulders together for when winter was to come.

The sea was especially harsh in the cold days.

"Are you a warrior?" At the moment she noted that most of the clan was of warriors, one being herself. O'Mally seemed like one, and while Vanity was yet to be asked, she looked of a woman that held experience. Tahoe was a guard she respected, and while she wasn't sure if it was his sole occupation, that kraken simply assumed so.

She enjoyed the thought, as warriors were the most valuable within her eye.

8 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Away
"Why yes, I am." the sea maiden drawled with the smallest hint of a smile. It was no secret that she prided herself as a warrior -- born to be one down to the marrow of her bones -- and she had no trouble letting others know of her fascination with such a lifestyle. The sea and battlefield were the only home she'd even know, and even if her home court was now more, this "Ironclan" had the potential of being its replacement.

"I am an amazon of the sea, first and last. And while there were supposed to be more of my kind traveling with me--" she briefly thought to the other warriors who drowned beneath the ανθρώπου ship wreckage, and how Kore seemed to be the only one to come out in one piece. "--It is unfortunate that they were not able to swim to safety. They would've liked a place that reminded them of the court..."
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
As the two walked she gave a short glance back to where the rest of the warriors were. She momentarily thought on each of them so, all being more brawn then else, and not too many seemed to differ in a different trade. She hummed slightly, before Umbra turned back toward the white wolf, "I value warriors above all else." And she enjoyed that of Stormbound.

"Then do you swim? Fighting in water can be an advantage." She didn't pity the others, finding those who drowned in the tide to be weak. It was the core of her so, as a yearling Umbra was forced to be thrown off of a cliff for this very thought, if one couldn't survive, then they were not worthy of the pack. She wanted to follow the same suit eventually, making all that pledge to Stormbound, do the same.