Bramblepoint it’s so cliché to say these things
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
All Welcome 
being vague

Ok so the heist could’ve gone better. A lot better. He didn’t get any food, not even a nibble. That meant rotten scraps were on the menu for god knows how long. He had to find his family tout suite, cause he was officially sick of eating crap everyday. It wasn’t even everyday, it’s more like.. once every few days. God, he was so goddamn hungry. Maybe even a bit delirious.

This is safe to eat right? Toshi poked at the beyond rotten berries that littered the ground. Could you even call them berries? It’s just gross fruit juice with a few chunks, but damn did those chunks look appetizing. 

The Draconid stared at them for a long while. Ok, I’m gonna regret this but- Toshi dove down and scooped up a mouthful of mushy berries, dirt, and other random stuff that littered the ground. 

I’m rr-gretting therse, he mumbled between chewing. I’m totally rr-gretting therse. But he’s already committed to it.
26 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Seriously, their scent was somewhere around here. She was in the right area to find @Haruki and @Hotaru, and yet she either didn't go far enough to find them, lost their tracks completely and is utterly lost, or overshot them by a mile and a half. Even so, Isadora was holding onto her faith that they would all come together again. Where was @Sumi though? They had another sister and yet her scent was nowhere near the other two royal puppies... she only hopped the spunky princess was doing well and she too would come across them soon enough.

After all, Isadora wanted to keep the little pieces of the home she had left. 

A voice cut through the ugly woods, catching her attention completely and immediately the young lady turned to meet whoever it was. A part of her hoped, dreamed that it was Haruki despite it sounding nothing like him; aaaand, of course, it wasn't him. This boy was close to the same age, but the coat color was all wrong. The boy seemed to be eating something.. something he didn't seem to really like. Curiously, and with a sweet smile, the patchwork girl approached. What 'cha doing?
New Threads: open
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
He’d rather not be caught with crap in his mouth, and yet here we are. Spotted by girl, a pretty girl no less. Just his luck huh? First chance he gets at flirting (not that he knows exactly what that was. It’s just a teenage urge or whatever.) and he looked like an idiot. Play it cool Toshi, play it cool.

Eatin’ err- What the hell even was this? Why was he still chewing it? Forget commitment, he had a reputation to uphold. Toshi spat whatever he didn’t swallow to the side. He could still taste dirt though. Gross. -stuff

Toshi cleared his throat and leaned to the side, which looked pretty strange. It’d look much cooler if there were a tree to lean on or something. What are you doing?
26 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Stuff he says, and she giggles despite the initial disgust on her face after he spits out some sort of colorful gross stuff that he seemed to have had a hard time swallowing. Ew, what is that anyway, she wondered as she took a wee sniff at the lump from where she stood - at a distance - not wanting to really take a good whiff than from where she was standing by getting closer. As if, if she got too close the thing would stain her fur. Stuff looks gross.

Chocolate eyes found their way back to the boy as she moved on from the goo, sidestepping a little so that if she walked forward, there was no way that she could even come close to stepping on it. He leaned weirdly and so mirrored him in a way, swaying her hips to one side in a dramatic, elegant motion, stepping forward just a bit to take a closer look at the boy. Ooooh~ doing... things. Coyly she replied as if his answer was a game and she was willing to play.
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
I mean it’s not the best tasting stuff in the world but- Alright, how can he make “dude, I’m starving” not sound lame? when you’re a professional explorer like me, you gotta eat what you can find. No time to be picky. I got sights to see! That didn’t sound too pathetic right?

Spots over here did the ‘cool lean’ thing 10x better than he did. Totally didn’t expect that. It clearly shocked him, but he shook it off quickly. Don’t let her throw you off your game like that man!

So she wanted to play the mysterious game eh? Alright, he’ll bite. Oh really? His mouth curled into a lopsided grin, and he leaned forward. What sorta things?
26 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A professional?! She gasped with wide eyes full of sparkle and wonder. He was so young! Well... older than her according to their size difference, and children can tell that kind of stuff y'know? Anyway; and yet he was already a professional?! I guess that can make sense... h-how long have you been exploring?! Her body leaned in a little with excitement. Being from the Vale and sheltered, for the most part, this was technically Isadora's first time out and about. Now all she pictured from this boy was a life full of fun adventures, seeing all kinds of things, learning so much more than she did! 

It would also make sense why what he was eating looked gross to her too, maybe she was just picky. Dear lords, please don't tell her that one day she would be swallowing such awful looking stuff!

Dramatically her eyes rolled along her brow, a dreamy smile across her delicate maw while lashes batted innocently when the question was turned back to her. You knooooow~ The sorta important things for stuff. Nothing a skilled explorer like you would be interested in. Why not yank his chain just a little more? Offering a feline-like shrug, Isadora cast her darkened gaze over him with big round Disney eyes.
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Heh, nailed it. Yep, that’s me. Toshi: the greatest explorer the world’s ever seen! It’s a mouthful but it’s a good enough title for the time being. It could be workshopped later.

I’ve been doing this job ever since I was a baby. If you counted sneaking out the den everyday as exploration then yeah, he’s been at it for a good while now. Didn’t need my momma or brother or anything! Of course they were always welcome to tag along, because who wouldn’t want to join Toshi on his adventures? Besides, they’re family so he was sorta obligated to let them come with anyways.

This verbal cat and mouse thing had yet to end, much to Toshi’s delight. He enjoyed this little game. Important huh? He leaned forward just a teeny bit more. Well I’m sure it’s loads more interesting then you make it out to be. Common girl, spill!
26 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Well, despite how weird he was earlier by chewing on some gross-looking stuff, he was coming off as pretty cool now. You must be sooo brave! She exaggerated her words a bit, really feeling the grandeur of his title and feeling a little envious of it too. Sure he was a bit older, but he claimed to be doing this when he was a wee baby! That was much younger than she is now! How? more like wow by the way she gasped it.

Is your mommy and brother missing too? With an innocent tilt of her head, she questioned him. Feeling that they might actually have something in common after all and that maybe, just maybe, she didn't quite need them too to have a good time. He didn't from the looks of it. So perhaps she would be fine too if she embraced it as this boy did.

Got him, she smiled and leaned in as he showed interest in her little mission. Come here and I'll tell you. She started to whisper, leaning in so she can speak to him in his ear as if it was a top-secret mission. A need to know basis. I'm searching for royal puppies, friends of mine. A real prince and princess from my birth pack. It's a royal mission.
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Ha, brave. Really hit the nail on the head there. Toshi held his head up proudly, soaking in all the praise (praise of which he’d rarely gotten up until this point).

How exactly was he able to go on these brief walks wild expeditions by the time he barely got on his feet? Well that’s simple. My momma never held me back. She saw how important exploration was to me—and how absolutely amazing I was at it— ‘n let me spread my wings. Kaori rep, free of charge! No need to thank him.

Speaking of momma- Oh nah, I know exactly where they are! Sort of. I was just, er, separated from them. That’s all! He’ll find them! Eventually.

But nevermind that, it’s secret time. Oh how he loved to be in the know. Toshi leaned in eagerly, tail wagging as she spilled the details.

Woah. Well color him impressed. He would’ve never thought of her as the royal mission type. And you said I wouldn’t be interested. Well, lemme tell you I’m very, very interested. A lightbulb flowed over his head then and there. Hey, you wouldn’t happen to need the help of a trusty explorer would you? Cause if you do, yknow, I got time in my schedule.
26 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That sounds nice! Other than one little adventure away from the Vale before everyone vanished, Isadora never really did much of anything that would be "adventure like". She liked being home, liked her friends, family, and other miscellaneous loved ones being around all the time. Right now she felt lonely more than anything, lost, not that she would admit it or let it bring her down - being the little ball of sunlight that she was.

She flashed her own wide toothy grin to the boy. Ah! She had piqued the interest of the great explorer, has she! The little dumpling of a tail flicking excitedly at his offer, but she wouldn't just say yes would she? Hmmmm I don't know. That would be lame... It would make her look almost desperate for help (and unfortunately Toshi she already found them in another thread... maybe we can backdate if we wanna lmao). 

It's a royal mission, after all, are you up for such a burden? A quirk of her brow to gauge his reaction, she watched him with great attentiveness - not just because she thought he was cute and wanted to keep having a good reason to look at him fearlessly. I would need a knight just as much as an explorer! It could be packed with dangerous foes.