Moonspear rise up,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
before FG keres thread because I meant to get this started before vacation but life ate me. for @Atlas @Antares @Vega and @Osiris

Hydra saw how swiftly Moonspear and the Glen had both grown. It was a credit to both herself and her family, and Hydra did not want to see the end of that growth there. Her other sons were as capable as Osiris, she felt, but she wondered who might wish to lead beyond the Glen or Moonspear. Atlas seemed the natural choice, given his promotion in the Glen—but perhaps the Glen was where he wished to remain. It was not something she aspired to happen now, but each of them were worthy of this plan in their own way. 

With that thought in mind, Hydra howled for her elder children. Her younger brood had a way to go, but she thought of her inky daughter and how she might be capable to lead someday, too... Altair and Caelum both impressed her, too. She wondered which of her daughters, though—thinking only of Mira and Vega—might be ambitious enough to be the first of them to rule as well. All ideas, all things in which she wondered what they wished for themselves.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The summons sent butterflies through his stomach. The inkjet did not point himself directly toward the call of the dark woman. He wondered what she could be needing from her eldest children and whether or not he would be able to provide such things. Mustering his courage, Atlas moved from the edges of the Glen and back onto the rocky terrain of Moonspear. It felt comfortable to return to the mountain; he had not expected to miss it quite as much as he did. As he trailed the base of the large range, he traced the jagged slopes with his gaze and moved toward Hydra swiftly. 

Upon arrival, Atlas closed the space between them and brushed his muzzle to the underside of her chin with a rumble of love. He had missed seeing her watching from on high. More than this, there were certain comforts of home that he had forgotten - things like the smell of the terrain from high above the trees. When the shadow had greeted his mother he made a spot at her side and waited for the others.
53 Posts
Ooc — Kate
missed this tag, sorry!

Vega had been tending to the borders when her mother’s summons caught her ear; as luck would have it, she was on the far end of the territory when she heard it and it would take her a good amount of time to arrive on the other side of the mountain. When she emerges, she is greeted by the sight of not only Hydra, but one of her littermates as well.

The two of them standing together cast a shadow in her mind, and a stab of jealousy struck her heart. She envied her dark-furred siblings for the way she idolized the Cerberus and though she knew it was foolish, she pined for a similar closeness — a similar likeness.

She neither voiced or displayed this, greeting them both with a sway of her tail, touching the bridge of her nose to her mother’s chin as she awaited the arrival of her other littermates.