Moonspear I know I laugh too loud
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
All Welcome 
@Hydra but any and all MSP peeps welcome

Toad had been wanting to come back up the mountain for a while, but things always just seemed so busy in the Glen. Today, she came bearing a very small gift in the form of a vole. Slowly, the huntress had made her way up the mountain foothills. It was pleasant to find the border marked with familiar scents from people she hadn't seen in what felt like forever. Meerkat was already a young lady. Soon, it would be Kukutux's and Hydra's children up for such howls of celebration.

In particular, Toad was curious how Mira had been holding up after her kidnapping. The coffee-coated woman hadn't heard too many details on what exactly had happened, but it was something that weighed heavily on her mind. She didn't even know if Asmoses had been found for Neverwinter, or if the child had just been lost to the terrors that lie beyond their comfort area. There was all sorts of talk that she'd caught as to the whereabouts of "Simmik" and "Donovan" and what that might mean. For Toad, it was all a bit too much.

And so, she wandered about close to where Hydra and Dirge had raised this year's litter. Toad looked around where she recalled the children playing when they were small and sweet. No doubt they had already grown into fierce little things just like Hydra and her sisters. Dirge, the ever-present pillar, she was sure had rounded them all out to become beautiful young persons ready and willing to take on the world. She thought of Osiris with a smile, proud of what he had accomplished.

Toad held the vole as she continued a lightly curious inspection, hoping she might have a chance to see her friends and leaders.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been away from Moonspear, though her journey had been brief as she sought any trail of Mintaka. It would seem her daughter had left none, but the matriarch was motivated to find it... she imagined at some point, she would come across some hint as to where it was she had gone. Returning now to the rendezvous, it was an all too pleasant surprise to see her friend Toad there. In her mouth was a plump, delicious looking mole; Hydra licked her chops but did not imagine the still warm thing was for her, nor did she think to steal it out from under her. The food was plentiful still, and Hydra desired all of her pack to be well fed. Her own hunger was not great in any event, and she thought to stalk a herd passing through to check on their status. 

Toad, Hydra greeted merrily, approaching her with a warmth her voice had shared and a wave of her tail. She sought to bridge the gap between them to exchange scents, and explore all those the she-wolf had met in recent days if Toad permitted the contact.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal