Hoshor Plains Even if we're strangers 'til we die
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Limit Two 

Gone.
Everything -- gone sooner than it had began.

Just a month or two ago was when she'd originally joined the hushed willows under the kind Lumiya's blessing. A place where she had grown to know a few that she wanted to open her heart to and become freinds with -- to fill that void of loneliness that made the dame feel empty. 

And yet here Izumi was again, back where she started upon entering the Teekons. Lost, alone, and without a single soul to stick close to as family. What was the point of fate stringing her towards the court, just to rip away the hope she once held onto?

Bitterness fluttered the young crane's chest as she walked along the dry feilds, lavender gaze refusing to trail anywhere else but her feet...

The Tale Weaver
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Well, that could've gone better.

Orlaith was supposed to be but a patient, like the other Constable, they were ordered to stay within the pack. Though as one to never obey and do as she pleased, eventually it came to bite her in the behind. Especially on one of those outtings, a few days farout from Kaistleoki, by pure concidence alone- Orlaith met her Count, Ira.

Alongst with a stranger who then disappeared into the valley, she was ordered to return, without the Count. Of course, she made perhaps the slowest journey finding this may be the last outting she would have quite a while, or else the commander had a feeling she would be demoted. Though there would be unrest if so.

She didn't very much question the ranking system, enjoying the fact she could work up- though she did felt a bit peeved when a man who was gone for so long, came back to claim the higheset rank. He was a nice lad, but upon realizing he once again took the rank, her feelings slowly started to shift.

For that man shown nothing warrior-like, nor' the audacity of even being a leader. When Ira and Orlaith had come to a conclusion, he looked at them like they were sane. Her fondness of him was firm, but the respect she held was falling. Perhaps there would be a day, for it to come, where she should challenge him so..

The thoughts were in the back of her head, but slowly were they starting to envelop in the greedy sovereign. She wanted rank, she wanted to show that she is meant to be more then just a noble, but alongside the rest of the council. Perhaps this is what had happened in Seelie Court too, where she requested the same, and was not given. Time and time, would Orlaith never learn.

She wanted power.

On her way back however, a lone stranger stood in the plains, and Orlaith, albeit injured, still stood tall and proud, with a raised brow to her black brows. She approached this white wolf, there was no smile, and only but a word, "You are in Kaistleoki Hunting grounds," and upon closing in..

"You are from Seelie Court?" Faint- but the scent she knew from Caw, was upon this lady.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Izu didn't know where she'd be going at this point, but upon experiencing both the loss of her bother and the court within such a short amount of time, the crane's path of direction didn't matter -- she just needed an escape at this point....

As Fujiwara's wandering mind kept her feet moving towards nothingness, a distinctively stern voice sounded behind her and made the fae's ears and hackles prick in suprise. Upon snapping her head back came the presence of a large, powerhouse of a woman with moss green orbs that stared into her soul. 'You are in Kaistleoki Hunting grounds,' they'd say, and the crane would simply blink in confusion and nervousness. "Kaistleoki? What...." had Izumi wandered too close to pack territory again? Just how many times was this going to happen??

Then, as if a complete change in character from her previously frightful state, the crane's eyes would widen a bit and her ears wiggled with attentiveness. The warrioress before Izumi knew what pack she'd come from, and that in itself caught her by surprise. 

"Y-yes. I am Izumi of Lumiya's Cour-..." she'd begin before an abrupt pause -- the voice that was once eagar to tell of her origins was quick to become silent before speaking up again. "Well....I used to be. Before disbandment...."

The Tale Weaver
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Long ago would Orlaith be smiling and joicing over finally, Lumiya's paradise had fallen. However she no longer remembers the fairy queen who believed to be able to save the world, and try everything with words and peace.. However, the commander was a firm believer that words cannot solve anything.

Though the past and her were identical, and now Orlaith was smiling ear to ear over the factor of their disbandment. She held some grudge against them, finding out that she was not treated, well, how she deserved to be. She didn't know the factor she demanded to be a Queen beside the other side, only the factor she once raged she wasn't treated how she should, and left, as said by Riley.

"Well, what you gonna do now?" Of course someone's pleasure was another's misery, and so commander, now more laxed, asked the other.
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Why the hell was she.....smiling? Izu had just told the femora that her pack had fallen, and now she was grinning as if they'd been told joke of the day. Did this she-wolf take some kind of sadistic amusement in the fact that Izu no longer had a home? Or maybe...she was just reading into it too much? Well, the crane's unplesant emotions  were still quite fresh after leaving the mountains,  so maybe they were attempting to bubble up into something she'd been repressing till now. So, the fire fae's strange reaction was brushed off.

"I don't know where I go now. Mountains are barren and home is no more..." she said simply, looking away instinctively as if to shut out any emotion that might've been seen by the other. Little to Izumi's knowledge, however, there was still nothing to be seen that icy, violet gaze she always wore...

The Tale Weaver
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Wanna join Kaistleoki?" There wasn't any particular grudge against the fairies of the court, however the mysterious grudge was only against one itself- and she didn't really remember the name that was given. Orlaith already invited quite a few toward the pack of KO, and once that gave her a new life as so, she also didn't mind lending a paw for recruitments.

Perhaps the other would feel better if, "I was part of Seelie Court, y'know, long ago," if she revealed the factor. It wasn't something that the commander was hiding, but it was the factor she couldn't remember any of the time she was there. All of that was blown into the air, and if someone asked, she could only give the truth. Even that, may not be believable.

Can't do much if others didn't.

"Not like they took care of you either." That part was a bit of pettiness filled with the laughter, as they didn't take care of Orlaith, they surely didn't take of Izumi.. As now they are but a scattered group.
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
There was a clear animosity the woman shared towards the Faeries, even if she didn't show much. Maybe this pack she'd been apart of (Izumi assumed the foreign name they'd given earlier, 'Kaistleoki') was not particularly fond of the willow's wolves? That was the assumption, until the maiden mentioned that she'd been part of the court once.

Now the small bubble of anger she'd felt towards the woman was quick to turn into mild curiosity. They claim to have been apart  of the court, which would have to have been before Izumi joined a few months back considering they'd never met before. And though the remark about Seelie Court not taking care of her wasn't really appreciated -- if their claim was true, who was Izumi to judge their own experiences?

The young crane thought about this for a while before returning to answer the fire fae's initial question: "Well, I...." tried to return to the question at least. Fujiwara was still trying to process what just happened,  and who the woman in front of her even was. "I'm sorry, don't know who you are yet..." no name from the woman or-- "--or...Kaistleoki? I don't know much about pack...". Izu wanted to know more about who her recruiter was and where she was being recruited to before anything happened, and approach the situation a bit more slowly...

The Tale Weaver
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
She was too caught up in the joy of Seelie Court disbandment- that she forgot to introduce herself, "Oh, i'm Orlaith, Knight Commander in Kaistleoki," and once upon a time, lead guard in Seelie Court. However it was something she couldn't even mention anymore, for the memory was long gone.

"It's not like you have anywhere to go, yeah? Doesn't hurt to join." Orlaith more or less would gloat over the factor she would take in the fairies, but there was also a nature in her that deemed she had to. Somewhat like a protector rather then the selfish desire of wanting more, something inside stirred that deemed her she must help.

It somewhat miffed the commander a bit how the feeling slowly moved outward, the feel of protection, but nonetheless, logically, she thought it wouldn't harm to add more to the ranks of Kaistleoki.
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Orlaith...." she breathed the name given to her and processed it. 'Orlaith'; Knight Commander of Kaistleoki and previous member of the Faeries? Izumi wondered if she were to confront one of the previous Faes about this if they'd recognized an Orlaith, or answer the question in her mind: What happened during her time as a Court member to make her dislike them so much? "私はあなたをまったく理解していません..." the crane mumbled to herself, leaning her cranium closer as if trying to search for something she'd be missing in Orlaith's giddy expression -- like a missing clue to the puzzle handed to her. Whatever the answer to Izumi's questions were, however, would probably have to wait another day after asking her -- "I'd like to follow you then..." -- since she was far too curious about what kind of pack the femora wanted her to join. "...but your leader, who is she?" In exchange for more information too, of course.

The Tale Weaver
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Orlaith wasn't sure who knew her in the court- but the two were unfamiliar. She was recognized once by a previous fairy, but since Izumi did not, perhaps she was a new member. The thought gave an internal snort over the simple thought that she joined only for it to disband, leaving her homeless.

"Our Count is Ira, alongside with Hieronymous and Speedy." The 'council' set up, to where they were the best of the best- so she saw it anyway. Though there was a somewhat storm brewing in her heart thinking of the matter, but overtime perhaps it would settle. The past seemed to repeat in the flaming wolf, and so the time begins.

"So, either gotta join us, or get off our land, yeah?" It was said in such a friendly matter with such a smile from the commander, buit the underline had but a small threat to her words. She wasn't too friendly to those who strayed too close to her territory.