King Elk Forest Cold in my kingdom size,
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
All Welcome 
Winter, the most difficult time of the year, especially for those of the Deorwine kind who fall into the ranges of earthly colors, and care to troubles to blend within the white world. She wondered why her ancestors never thought the day was curse; but it all started from the betrayal of one so.

Throughout generations it was believed that those of the white pelt betrayed nature itself, for the High Elk was not only the God to the wolves of the Deorwines, but for the elks of the world. Mother nature takes care of her children, and the High Elk loves his hooved companions above all else, and thus respect between the wolves and them so, or else the contract between the two falters. Praise be, the High Elk, as he gives them bountiful food for the protection of his kin.

"Praise be indeed." Though Célnes held a wicked smile within her dark thoughts, a King walking through the forest at the silence that there was. Those of respect were now ignoring her so, and only pray in the silence of his welcoming.

But her crown is strong, and she will keep her crown even if it means pushing further.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus had been upon her trail for some time, keeping far from sight as he trailed célnes through the quiet forest. certainly she had become accustomed to him, and he to her; he thought certainly that the king would assume that he was nearby.

his thoughts spun between ico and the unnamed vestal from a past the soldier no longer mentioned. their attributes. their differences. elijah entered his mind now, poor palestruck brute, to be willing to winter here where he was hated for something beyond his control. and then put him into thoughts of calhoun. a frown crossed the guard's face, and he lengthened his stride until he was beside célnes. "i have it on a good authority that a relative within the ranks of kingslend questions my loyalty to you."