Redtail Rise Lay their bodies,
Dritte
89 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Limit Two 

The snow-striked woman sought a bit further on this day, feeling a bit daring in her adventure. She had not gotten the chance to formally see the surroundments, as her priorities were that of finding a foundation, a home to call back too. It was once more pleasing, that Asra had a place to return to. Though she wasn't sure, if too many would miss her appearance.

She was curious, of the burnt mountain. It looked to be luxurious once upon a time, as dead stumps laid across, and charred grass looking to be recovered.. Alas, it stayed charred. Asra stood at the top, a snowdrifter to a ashen world.

Isn't it lovely,
all alone
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
It was another regular day and Izumi had decided to take a walk away from her pack's lands. She'd return soon enough, as she usually did, but for now the crane's long legs craved a good stretch -- and if that meant walking towards uncharted lands then so be it. She still refused to go anywhere near the place she had found Taro and instead opted to take the longer route towards a seemingly barren-looking mountain. Had it not been for the ash-stenched air and eerie quietness, the visit would've been more pleasant.

Yet this was not the only thing that was noticed.

Upon reaching the mountain's flattered summit, amythest hues quickly fell upon an rather alluring figure nearby. Pleasantly dark like midnight's sky, and brushed with streaks of white like the space-bound sphere that keeps it company -- nyx incarnated in a she-wolf's body.

They belonged to a pack, that much was certain by the arouma of scents drifting towards Izumi's nose. She was a bit skittish to make a presence because of this -- however,  curiosity had always gotten the best of her. "H...hello?" The crane called out in a hushed voice, not quite sure whether or not she should've just minded her business and continued walking...

The Tale Weaver
Dritte
89 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A nervous voice called out, not one of assumed from the coast, but a lovely young lady of black and whites that stood afar. Asra smiled lightly, she held no guard and but a neutral stance while calling out with a warm voice, "Hello there."

Though the other faintly by the wind, smelled like an unknown pack. There was a slight guard if she actually was, but would such a pirate greet with such an innocent voice? Surely not, she so hoped.

"What brings you to this desolate land?"

Isn't it lovely,
all alone
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"My pack nearby this mountain, so I come to explore..." she responded to the smaller midnight fae, and found to be much more in awe at her unique appearance when they'd turn to peer at Izumi with crystalline blue eyes -- and a rather lighter colored nose than you'd normally find on a wolf. It made the young crane curious about the girl's heritage and what her family must've looked like. Izumi and her siblings had their own unique looks to them but...that was something she was used to looking at -- but Asra's was new. "Who are you? Never seen you before... you are from different pack, right?"

The Tale Weaver
Dritte
89 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I am Asra Nightfall, I come from Sagtannet, they are further away on a smaller mountain." She enjoyed learning there was other packs around, and it seemed another was near a mountain. Though she was also curious if this land was mostly mountain-folk, or simple coincidence overall.

"Are there more packs around?" Curiously enough, she had to ask.

Isn't it lovely,
all alone