Hideaway Strath Call of the wild
261 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon
Backdated to just before her ‘across the wilds’ jaunt Nov 17-18ish. She is looking specifically for Kynareth Deagon but she'd also like to meet other pack members Never mind she wants to steal this moment with him for herself

The black wraith had not seen him since that first night, and wrapped up in that moment she joined his pack. She found him to be a strong leader, one she could get behind, or under as the case maybe. She worked hard on not grinning to herself like an idiot and managed to keep her face impassive.

She needed to find him, she needed space, she needed to explore and find out what this wilds offered. She’d return she’d made a promise and a promise made by her belonged to her and she never let go of things that were hers. Even still she should let the grandmaster know, it was her responsibility as a member of the pack to let him weigh in on her choice, though she’d have the final say regardless of his input.

She followed his scent trail something she had not done yet, she was padding along the pack lands getting to know the area’s he frequented and collecting the scents of those he frequented them with though she had not met the owners of the scents to put faces to the scents but she would as time went on. There was a scent of another male all over the place, this confused her but she very vaguely knew the packs hierarchy as assumed the scent was the Overseer’s though he had yet to met him.

She stopped on a small rise and  looked over the territory impassively before tipping her head back and singing a song toward the heavens placing her call to his ears requesting a moment of his time.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s not doing anything fantastic or exciting when he gets beckoned. Rather it gives him an opportunity to go do something fun or exciting. So when the stranger howl that sings his name so beautifully rings throughout his ear drums he’s eagerly moving to meet it.

He doesn’t take too horribly long to arrive and when he does he sees quite the site for sore eyes. She’s beautiful in all of her mysteriousness. He wouldn’t mind recreating the first night they met again and again. Still, he’s sauntering over to her and to greet her he nods curtly, a sickeningly, handsome, yet surprising, genuine smile. 

“Darling.” He hums coming in closer to her and rubbing their furry cheeks together briefly with a chaste lick to the wet tip of her nose. “I do love it when you sing my name so beautifully. You should do it more often.” He adds expertly. “What’d you need?”
261 Posts
Ooc —
Her eyes fell upon the handsome grandmaster as he made haste toward her, so much sooner then she had expected. Without a second thought her head tilted to accept his gesture as he greeted her in such a familiar way it felt natural. The deep masculine hum of his voice making her ears move toward it’s source in order to pick up every syllable uttered from his throat.

Hers, he was hers again at least for this brief moment, as her eyes cast about looking for any others whom might be near by, though she saw none in the immediate area that did not mean they were not close by.

A troubled smile hinted at her lips for a brief moment, He got right to the point didn’t he. She liked that about him, others liked to dither, to make social niceties, it was so much easier to forgo those idiocies. And so she to got right to the point “I am planning to range outside of the pack territory, I have no plans for how far, nor for how long it will be,” Her white blue orbs flicked to his she hadn’t told him she was definitely going to just that it was her plan, here was the moment he could deny her keep her here, or at least, he could try. Her heart thumped a little more strongly for a few beats before settling like her resolve just had.

She waited for his response, she didn’t need to explain her reasons though it was well within his rights to ask, and she would elaborate if she had to but why waste words that were not necessary, that was not a habit of hers.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His smile remains as he pulls back and asks her what it was that she needed. She doesn’t waste time in telling him either, and even then, he doesn’t show any instant signs of displeasure to her words. The only things that concerns him is whether or not she’d be coming back. Something she didn’t stare at all. 

So after she’s spoken, there lies a silence between them and he can tell she’s eagerly awaiting his reply. His face still holds the ghosting of a smile as his rump meets the grass in a comfortable sitting position. He nods slowly, lazily, to her and finally speaks himself. 

“I have no problem with this. As long as you do intend to come back of course.” He chirps easily. He seems to be in a good mood and it shows in his bright yellow eyes as he gazes absentmindedly upon her. “I would have one favor to ask of you if you leave then. A task or mission so to speak.” Comes his most convincing, silky smooth voice. That handsome smirk back in his face. “What say you? Would you be interested?” 
261 Posts
Ooc —
The empty air between them held tension and something else she could not quite place a paw on, but soon he broke the silence and gave voice to his worries. She closed any distance between them pressing her side into his and tucking her head below his chin for a long moment before lifting her head to smile charmingly at him her white blue eyes danced with something akin to amusement.

“I could not say away from you for long,” Her tongue caressed his cheek briefly before she continued a little quietly and a lot more huskily “You are to much fun, Kynareth Deagon of the Abbey” She smiled at him again then her smile faded just a little. Her voice becoming just a little more serious about to speak more words then she usually offered in one go  “My wanderlust must be fed occasionally, However if I could do something for you while serving my own needs...” She smiled again her voice dropping just a little subconsciously “all the better” she felt her skin tingle as she thought of how he might possibly reward her upon her return, her body responding to her wayward thoughts. She tried to clamp down on her imagination, it didn’t compare to the real thing anyway and this was part of the reason she felt the need to move she could not run from the own body or her own thoughts but she sure and hell was going to give it an honest shot.

Her mind now made up, She had no idea what emotions may have leaked through onto her face in the last moment or two, but right now she looked up at him now questioningly waiting for her task, allowing a soft sway of her tail to invite his words upon her.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s truly enraptured by this woman of the night. Her blackened coat so mesmerizing and beautiful. Sure he appreciates all types of coat colors, but damn, is he like if the shadowy darkness of Whrist’s own. He shows it too, his smile and eyes show it. She has his full attention and he doesn’t even try to hide it. 

So as she licks her tongue tentatively on his cheek and whispers he hums back. Her voice gets husky and is speaking of his whole name. Oh, he likes that. Especially as she confirms that she will contemplate his own interests he nods eagerly. 

“Perfect, darling.” Is his sultry reply. Gold meeting the glacial blue of her eyes as she gazes longingly up to him. He takes in the stark contrast of her eyes and coat and finds himself thinking of how well they look together. Yet, their little staring contest can’t last forever and finally Donovan sees the flick of her tail out of the corner of his eye as an invitation to continue.

He swallows the puddle of drool in his maw to prevent it from falling from his lips like the mindless mutt everyone thinks he is and clears his throat. “There’s two wolves I want you to keep an eye out for. Their names are Renard and Praimfaya. Renard is a male wolfdog with a tail just like mine and a coat of dark blacks, creams, and browns. He’s got purple eyes, watch out for those. He’s not as much of a threat to you as the other. Praimfaya is a pale woman, completely white and grey silvery pelt. She’s got scars and she’s deadly. Don’t cross her, she’s a talented warrior.” He sighs. “Just find out their whereabouts if possible. Or hints of them. Maybe ask around and make up some story or some shit as to why you’d need to talk to them. Don’t make it sus though.” He laughs to her, then tilts his chin up to her. “Sound easy enough?”
261 Posts
Ooc —
Edited the first post, so as to give them more privacy ;P errm I never expected her to be such a .. ahem

Whrist enjoyed his throaty melody and soon felt overwhelmed by the words necessary to get his desires across. She logged away his long winded explanation and description, she’d remember the details when she needed to. There was one question she needed to ask even though the questions bored her in comparison to the activity she wished to engage in.

mmm” She humed as she nodded thoughtfuly before asking “Were they once pack member’s in the area the pack used to live” This she needed to know, because she planned on going to visit the packs old stomping ground to track scents and compare them to ones in this territory, to get to know the scents of friends and enemies alike.

After she asked this question she tipped her ear toward him in order to hear his response better however her white teeth grazed his shoulder tugging loose hairs from his pelt. She huffed a deep breath into his shoulder taking in his scent. She found his scent intoxicating, like no wolf she had scented before, She enjoyed the shape of his muscular body, perhaps she was developing a wolf hybrid fetish. Her eyes were soft as she looked up into his eyes while she gently teased a tangle from his upper shoulder, using her body to speak more then her words had.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
LOLLL no prob I love her and obviously Don likes it too

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: SEXUAL/MATURE REFERENCES

He nods simply to her question. “They were. Death by absence. I believe they’ve betrayed me.” Is his casual response. 

Yet, the mission talk seems to only interest this beauty for so long. Those lingering white-blue orbs that looks so close to the moon are looking up to him. Shortly enough he watches her shift and feels her tongue and teeth sift through his thick coat. The muscle of his shoulder  unmistakable through the shorter fur on his shoulder. 

His previously neutral expression becomes devious and he flick his gaze down to her. “Trying to tell me something, peaches?” He asks then. A deep, seductive warble to his tone. 

He already knows she is, he just likes to tease. The alpha lowers his own head and is lapping at her shoulder, settling a heavy paw on her back. Then those hawkish eyes looks back to her. He would take her right now if she wanted.
261 Posts
Ooc —
I don’t know how to do the fancy mature warning thing. So here’s the warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

Whrist hmmmed her agreement to his statement distractedly. Feeling her skin warm beneath her coal black ruff. Her paws shifting unconsciously to allow her body to take the extra added weight of his leg.

Her ear flipped straight back toward her skull at his newest pet name, she cringed inwardly and being called after a piece of fruit. She might have slid out from below his paw should she have not entirely been in the mood, and force him to start foreplay from the beginning again

However she had been the one to start this round and her body longed for his touch, so she relaxed her ear and let it slide; instead offering him and slighter sharper nip to the shoulder then she would have other wise. Then she found she liked they way his flesh twitched below her teeth and offered a a line of less cautious nips followed by a gentle lick to soothe the spot she nipped each time. As she did so she managed to subtlety slide her shoulders under his leg slightly more toward his chest allowing him better access.

Her blues slid along his body until she found his golden eyes, her voice soft and yet husky she gave him back the words he gave to her when they are first met, unable to suppress a devilish grin. “You going to keep teasing me?
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
While he has no idea she doesn’t like the nickname of peaches, it’s more of a humorous name than anything serious like dear or darling. Still he doesn’t hesitate when she asks if he’s going to stop teasing her and get on with it. 

He would continue on with foreplay for some time. Teasing and messing with her before they’d get caught up in the final act and throws of passion. 

—SKIPPING SMEX SCENE—

Back to PG13 mode sadly lol. After they get that out of their system. Kynareth can’t help but think of how blessed he is to find such a beautiful and willing specimen. He might just want to keep her all for himself. He shows this when during their entanglement, he’d grabbed a mouthful of scruff. Hard enough to puncture her with a wicked tooth or two. A present for her to remember him because he desperately want her to; him with her as well. He’d have no problem replaying the memories the two have when he’s walking aimlessly on patrols later.

So finally as they part, he eagerly laps at the fur of her scruff, crimson blood sparkling in her beautiful pelt. He flicks his eyes to her and smiles dangerously. 

“Can’t wait for you to return, dearest.” He hums in her ear.
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist luxuriated another evening under his ministrations she found she did delight in the extra roughness. Afterward feeling the blood slide along her skin through her ruff, and indeed it dd draw her mind to more thoughts of him and brought a salacious smile to her lips.

“I’ll return to you….” Then she added with a husky whisper “I promise,” Her eyes sought his and she found herself loosing herself in his, and she wasn’t sure how she felt about that.

Suddenly she lifted her head, gave him a saucy lick on the tip of his nose and without further preamble she trotted off  “And I’ll bring back what you want” She  called over her shoulder knowing he’d take that any way he wished. She licked her lips as she moved further away placing distance between her and the pack lands
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Oh, what an enthralling young wolf. He can’t help but think as she whispers to him. Stunning in all of her midnight beauty. The upwards tilt of her lips and those bright eyes have him enraptured by her gaze.

“Good.” Is all he says back, the word sickeningly sweet to the ears. 

They get lost in each other’s gaze and he’s quite surprised by it. He hasn’t done that on some time with anyone. It almost frightens him, yet he welcomes this shewolf with open arms. He likes her, that’s for sure. 

Then she’s breaking the contact and beginning another. He cute, pink tongue licking the wet leather of his nose and announcing her leave, easily turning her back on him. Promising to bring him back what he wants, he understands how vague that sentence is and either way he looks at it, both results are fine with him. 

Nosing his chin to her he smirks. “I’ll be looking forward to it, darling. Safe travels.” He says as a final goodbye and he too turns to continue on his patrol. A pep in his step at the new found energy.