Otter Creek My whole life can change in one week
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Private 
Set directly after these threads (in order): one, two, three

She followed the viper through the wilderness and into the flatlands, an ever present blight in the wraith's rearview mirror. If she turned back, Keres would be there to ward her further and further away from the spear. Only once @Astara disappeared into the mountain range did the silver Valkyrie halt her pursuit, standing at the edge of the creek to grab a drink of water and take a short break before heading back.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The mountains weren't really his thing, and if he had a dollar for the amount of times he nearly fell to his death then he'd be fucking bill gates. It wasn't long before the pheonix decided to seek more stable flooring and when his paws finally reached the ground, he was more than greatful for it. 'Thank god...'

His path would lead him to what sounded like a creek, and towards a vaguely farmiliar scent he couldn't put his "finger" on. Though upon his arrival and the flash of a farmiliarly silver plume, his suspicions were answered. 

"Keres..." he called out softly with a smirk, trudging over towards the she-wolf with a tail waving softly behind him. Amongst the mess he's been through thus far, he was glad to see them. "Th'hell are you doin' all the way out here woman?"

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Ears twitched at the call of her name, fur along her nape bristling as she swung her head around to see. It was only when she recognized the pallid male that her form lost its stiff demeanor, her own tail waving gently in response. Āzon. Chasing some purple eyed harlot out of the wilderness. You?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
At the mention of Keres chasing some "Purple eyed harlot", the pale brute couldn't help but raise a brow in suspicion. The first wolf to pop up in her mind with such a description was the rabid bitch who tried chewing him out in the meadow, and Āzon couldn't help but wonder if she'd run into her as well. "Staying as far away from a "purple eyed harlot" as possible; coincidence?"

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Surprise colored her face as he spoke of the woman as well, and his avoidance of her. It's possible. She smelled of a pack, though I couldn't place it. I warded her off for now. No blood had been spilled but Keres would have been fully willing to bare her veins for her home, for the safety of her pack mates, Spear and Glen alike. 

Meeting his two toned gaze, Keres frowned a touch now that she realized the danger of the male running into the woman again. With her out here, I don't think you should remain alone. What if she attacks you in the night?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Āzon  approached the creek's edge to stand beside her and take his own sip of water. It appeared that she knew a fair deal about this raven as well, and even worried about his well-being.  "Just because I'd rather haul ass doesn't mean I can't kick ass, Keres." He said with a proud yet reassuring smirk, side glancing the silver woman before turning to face her with a more serious expression. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Keres had a point. It wasn't safe to constantly roam around when wolves such as those could sneak up and attack him at any moment. The snowy pheonix could hold his own when the time was needed, of course, but he was not invincible. "Still...If you have other options for me, I won't be opposed to playing along..."

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Despite her poor mood after chasing the blackbird away from her home, Azon's comment drew a slight, wry smile from the woman. I'll believe that when I see it, She needled back in jest. She thought nothing less of him for turning tail, more of him, even that he had removed himself from a potentially dire situation. It was not something every young male would have done, instead seeking to prove their prowess in battle against a malevolent creature who held no care for their survival. 

We just expanded our claim to the Glen, under the lead of Hydra's son, Osiris. You could join me there. She paused, then added with another small grin. I can teach you how to really kick ass.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
She mentioned Hydra, the woman who leads Moonspear, and how one of her children now claims an expansion in the glen. His memories flashed back to the time where he first visited the glen, and how Arcturus first mentioned Moonspear's existence to him. Seems they were quick to officially claim the area, though it was not as if Āzon blamed them -- it would be easier to secure their hunting grounds that way.

He couldn't help but have the furs on his neck prick, not in alarm, but with brief feeling of excitement. Someone the prince felt he could trust was giving him an opportunity to seek shelter and train under her wing, and Āzon felt more than happy to oblige. "Is that so?" he challenged playfully with a raised eyebrow and the hint of a grin at her claim. "Well, Miss Ostrega, I might just take you up on your offer then..."

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She laughed at his quip, her spirits lifting a touch out of the mires that they had been cast into, pleased that he was so quick to accept her offer. Do you have business to wrap up elsewhere or would you like to accompany me on my way back? Her question was posed with a gentle wave of her tail, her shoulders rolling to relieve some of her tension.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Business..." His head shifted over the mountains and the slight path that led back to rising sun valley. A small hint of disappointment tugged inside of him that he still wasn't able to come across the brown-pelted medic who healed his wounds, or the distinguished ursine woman who helped him hunt down some food not too long ago (hell, he even missed the weird cougar tom from the trees). None of these people were found at all, and Azon was having an overall shitty week staying on the east side of the Teekons. This wouldn't be the last time the pale sire visited, but it was definitely time to leave.

"--Hell no. Let's get outta here Keres." was his eventual response as he got up and shook his thick coat, looking down at his friend with smile on his face. Wherever they were going, Azon knew he could trust her. "Lead the way..."

The Pheonix General