Firefly Glen I don't mind my own reflection
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Joining 
Quick, short posts are perfectly fine! Set for 11/29! Let Cheeto post first plz <3

Their journey back across the wilderness was smooth and uneventful, their chatter easy and light. It took a few days, but soon enough, Keres and @Āzon were within a close enough distance to the Glen that her call for @Osiris would not be lost on the wind. It was a short song, one that would tell him of why she sought his company instead of simply seeking him out.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Trusting that the female knew where she was going, the pale pheonix followed closely by Keres' side the whole way here. When they'd finally arrive, she'd send out a call for who he assumed was going to be Osiris and he decided to take a look around until then. The glen did not look that much different from when he visited months ago, but the presence of wolves were strong here -- there was no doubt many had called this place home...

The Pheonix General
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris was quick to arrive. He wandered onto the scene, walking stiffly towards the pair. "Aunt Keres," he greeted once he was in front of him, his gaze lingering on her briefly before falling upon the stranger. He seemed healthy and capable—just what the glen needed. "How may I help you?" he asked.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Osiris, She said, her voice warm and full of happiness to see him. Automatically, her posture adjusted, deferring to him easily and without hesitation. There wasn't much preamble to why they were here, but there was some. The other day I came across a... woman. Black fur, violet eyes. I ran her off and followed her across the Wilderness to make sure she did not double back. I met Āzon at the creek up north once she crossed into the sunspires and he also had a run in with her.

A brief few moments of silents was allowed her, letting him absorb everything she said before forging onward to the request. I think Āzon would make a good addition here at the Glen. I've offered to take him under my wing and teach him, too, though he did mention he knoows how to fight. Pine green eyes flickered to her companion now, letting him take over to add whatever he saw fit now.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Reference tag!

The man name Osiris would arrive, tall, sturdy and strong-looking -- the man who led the glen in the aid of his mother. When he approached, he lowered his head to him respectively and....oh wow, Keres gave him the floor to speak. Well, this was akward as hell. But he figured it was only fair to explain himself at the doorstep of someone's pack. So, the brute would clear his throat and begin speaking. 

"Osiris, my name is Āzoniol Ignis, though, I much prefer to go by Āzon nowadays. I entered the Teekons a couple months back and during my time, I realized I was lacking. Like I needed a purpose..." He remembered @Polaris vividly by the mountain side, and their 'not so peaceful' first impressions of each other. Āzon had never seen her again after that day, but would make sure to cross paths with the woman again soon and help her with her goal of creating a pack. Ignis took a moment to ponder on whether or not it was a good idea to trust this man, but the Ignis trusted and respected Keres. Anyone involved in Keres' life was someone he should trust as well, right?

"As Keres has mentioned, I do have fighting experience, but not by as much skill as I would be satisfied with in the long run." Āzon may have had the stature and poweress to prove himself worthy in battle, but he still not satisfied with his current abilities and wished to improve. "That being said, I wish to join a pack that will allow me to further hone my skills with training. In exchange, I promise to help do my job by protecting, guarding, and scouting...If you will allow me, that is..."

Taking a breath, the male stepped back to let Osiris take the floor this time and make his decision. He'd said his words (albeit, too much) and it was now time to see if he'd been seen as a potential asset to the glen.

The Pheonix General
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"Black fur and violet eyes?" he echoed, thinking of his own experience. "It seems like she's been causing trouble for many wolves—I fought her off as well." It hadn't been long ago; he'd been broadening his horizons when he found her. "And this isn't the first time she's caused trouble around here... she also attacked me when I was younger... in the glen," he didn't care to share much more—especially in the presence of a stranger. 

He shuffled uncomfortably before attempting to re-direct their conversation. 

They both spoke, and Osiris listened carefully; he seemed capable and had an endorsement. "I have no reason to reject you—especially since it seems that my aunt had nothing but good things to say," he said through a forming grin. "Welcome, to Firefly Glen," he swept his snout towards the heartland and turned, motioning for them to follow.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Standing back, she listened to the two of them, a smile curling her lips as Azon followed through on her pitch for him. If there was anywhere he could learn everything he mentioned, it was here, in the Glen and on the slopes of the Spear. Under her tutelage — which meant that he would be under the wings of all those with more knowledge then she had — he would definitely expand his horizons.

Her smile widened at her friend's acceptance, tail wagging multiple times as she stepped close and nipped his shoulder before stepping forward to follow Osiris inward. I was thinking I might stay here as well, Osiris. The mountain has many long-standing protectors and the Glen should have whatever additional protection can be spared. If you do not mind, of course.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
It would seem as though this crazy purple-eyed bitch had tried to chew up more than just him. Even Osiris could recall an encounter with the meadow dweller despite him living on the opposite side of the goddamn Teekons. If this meant that the prickly raven was going around the Teekons doing this to other wolves, then that didn't spell good news for the future -- and he couldn't even begin to imagine what pack could've contained such a bloodthirsty woman. Because the dame was definitely a pack wolf...

Other than a reminder as to why we can't have nice things, Osiris would take a pause and turn his attention to Azon. He'd accepted him into the glen, which was both a surprise -- and the breath Ignis held on to the entire time was let go in relief.  

Kere's nipped him on the shoulder as a snap back into reality, and he felt himself leaning into the brief contact of skin. It was helpful to know that the male's companion would be joining him, because at least there would be one glen member he'd feel familiar with...

The Pheonix General
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Tags are for reference!

There was no further mention of the black-furred mugger. Osiris made a mental note to alert @Hydra, @Dirge, @Atlas, and @Antares about her recent escapades; it was unsettling that she had managed to attack all of them. 

Keres spoke next, pulling him from his thoughts. He was genuinely surprised to hear that she was also interested in joining. "Really?" he replied, pushing his ears forward. It would be nice to have more family in the glen. "Have you already spoken to Dirge and Hydra about this?" He'd accept her, but he wanted to make sure that she had followed the proper protocall—she needed to inform his parents first.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Not yet, but I will. And she was good for her word, her plan geing to go from this meeting to seek out her brother or his wife to recieve their approval. I wanted to see if you'd have me, first. If she got their approval and then was turned away, not that she thought she would be, it would have been an odd feeling for her. After some time, she would have understood, but the line would always remain.

Fortunately, she didn't think it was sounding that way. Do we know anything about the woman, other than we need to be vigilant about her presence? She would ask instead, falling into step beside Azon as the two of them followed Osiris together.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
*inhales* ONE-HUNDREDTH *inhales again* POOOOOOOOST (┛◉Д◉)┛

"If the fact that she most likely belongs to a pack hasn't been brought up yet, I'd like to interject..." Azon followed Osiris into the glen as he led, briefly looking to Keres approaching his side before he continued. "Before I met this crazy fuc-erm....she-wolf--" God, he needed to stop swearing so damn much -- his mouth was like a broken filter. Thankfully though, he corrected himself before the "no-no" word slipped out. Didn't want any bad first impressions with Keres' nephew. 

"I met a woman I've hunted with once who told me to stay clear of a violet-eyed, dark-furred she-wolf who she had a bad encounter with as well. It was also mentioned that they had a child with them too, but whether that bit was true or not can be left up to interpretation..." It was highly unlikely for a wolven mother and her child to be roaming around without a pack -- which would be the first thing to let the phoenix believe it. The SECOND thing: "When I first met the woman, she confronted me and attempted to stop me from entering a certain area of the meadow I was in."

It was the same location where he first met Evien, and instead of finding him, he'd be confronted with the raven instead. Though in her defense, the brute was hell-bent on the fact that it was a packless area and refused to leave without passing through first. But she did try to attack him from behind.....okay, maybe Azon was being a little stubborn. "The area that we fought in carried a scent similar to her own, so I'm assuming it's where the woman lived -- somewhere in rising sun valley." The valley in question was quite far from here, so Ignis would cock his muzzle in the direction of it -- assuming these glen and moonspear wolves hadn't traveled that far...

The Pheonix General
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris nodded. "Sounds good," he knew that Keres was a woman of her word. "But, yes, I would love to have the both of you." They would make fine additions to the pack's roster. 

Speaking of which—Āzon was already showing his worth. Osiris listened carefully, noticing the word-fumble early on. Despite this, he was pleased with the information provided. "I'm impressed," he replied with a grin. "The only pack that I know causing trouble in the Rising Sun Valley is Ursus," he provided next. "They're Easthollow's neighbors and have been causing a lot of trouble for them from what I've been told." 

"Have either of you heard that name?" he asked.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
A small smile started and spread, a glitter to her eyes as Azon made his worth visible almost immediately. While she had known he would make a good addition, there was something akin to pride — both in herself and in him — that burned within her as he proved her correct as soon as he had been accepted. A bump of her shoulder to his and a smile shot sideways was her silent "good job" to him.

Hydra has mentioned it, as did the Saints, She could not help the derision in her voice, unimpressed as she was with the pack that had recently relocated to the south of them. Troublemakers. Both of them. Do we think the harlot's with Ursus?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Āzon didn't expect much of his words to be of use at the possibility of them already knowing -- but he was glad they did, and in response to Keres' touch, he'd gently bump back and look at her with a abashed smile that said 'Thanks'.

They'd talk about two packs that, while he'd never heard their true names before, he had definitely come across wolves from both in the past -- with the only one he was sure came from one of them being Astara. "The pack -- I've already known resided in the valley along with another--" Ignis assumed the neighboring pack was this "Easthollow" Osiris spoke of, and he'd refer to that with a nod. "Though I haven't heard the names Ursus and Easthollow until now, so I'll keep that in mind for future reference..."

The pheonix would then turn his attention to Keres, nodding his head in agreement to the same assumption she'd have. "It's gotta be the only other explanation. Still though, what would a pack wolf from all the way in the valley be doing, traveling around and attacking others at random?" If Āzon assessed the situation correctly, both Osiris and Keres had pretty shitty experiences with the raven. So what the hell would be her motivations in traveling to pick a fight so far from home? There had to be something behind it....

The Pheonix General
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris considered both of their input before speaking, but he could not come up with any other logical explanation. "That has to be them," he remarked, remembering that West had not mentioned any other oppressive groups in their area. "I feel like Easthollow would have told me of any other packs causing trouble in their valley." 

"We must be wary of traveling outside the borders," he decided next. "I'll be sure to relay this to the other guardians." Āzon had made a good impression on Osiris.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Gonna wrap this one up! <3

Keres nodded to both of theiri statements, agreeing with the supposed alliance of the woman and the word of caution for any who left the borders. She would surely keep her eyes peeled for the woman draped in black with the violent, violet eyes, while at the same time hoping that she would not make another appearance into the Wilds any time soon. She would do whatever it took to keep her family and friends safe, after all.

Fade