Firefly Glen Go ahead and change me
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Setting: Evening

The snowy brute still had a long way to go before he was completely adjusted to the glen and comfortable around all the new faces. Meeting strangers was something he struggled with for a while now, even as a child.

Still, that did not mean it was completely impossible, and ever since departing from the empire long ago he'd found his social skills improving over time. All his life, Ignis was taught to live only in with the fear and trauma that still haunts him to this day -- yet with the help of a few freindly faces overtime, Ignis realized that there was genuine good out there -- not just the kind you'd find in heroic stories. And with that meant a reason not to turn into the father he looked so much like.

No, he will never become the Zephyr Ignis all those subjects so blindly followed. Despite all the acts of violence he'd committed against innocents. Against Judal. Against Āzon.

The sun was setting on the horizon and the prince decided it was time to do some patrol practice once again. Perhaps this would be a nightly routine he could stick to -- perhaps not. Never hurt to see how things played out anyways. Āzon had finished rounding a couple miles of the borders by now; stopping to sniff, marking, looking around,  and continuing his path. There was no denying that his haunches began cramping after these prolonged walks, so after a while he stopped and stood where he was to take in the simple, warm hues of the fading sky.

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
i'm... just... gonna.... snag this...

Her venture from the willows and the company of Holland had proved a nice addition to her day, and while it was different to come home to the glen rather than the mountain, Keres was just as happy to approach these new borders. Doubly so when she spied a familiar pale figure, spurning her gait into something a touch quicker. Rather than crowd the male as he settled into his new home, Keres had given him a bit of space, space that was brushed away now as she approached him with a bark and a smile.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The sound of eager paw steps striding in his direction made the pale sire's ears flick in alert, turning his head sharply to meet the new presence with a hardened gaze. Though it was not until his eyes met a pair the similar color of cooling evergreen that his gaze would soften, and he'd offer an apologetic chuff at his previously tensed demeanor. 

"Keres, yer up rather late..." the pale brute questioned, inching his muzzle closer to softly gnaw the woman's shoulder. It wasn't that late, of course -- Ignis just wasn't expecting company this time around.

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
And you're not? She volleyed back at him in good nature, a smile pulling at her features. His mouthing was a gesture she took easily, not minding the physicality in the slightest. A light shove of her shoulder into his jaw was her only retaliation before she settled beside him, a yawn splitting her jaws for severeal moments before they closed again. Settling in alright? She asked, wondering if he'd had any trouble at all or if his adjustment to pack life was going smoothly.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"This ain't about me." He retorted playfully with a smirk, knowing how hypocritical his statement sounded but leaving it at that. With the movement of her shoulder, the pale brute moved back a bit to allow Keres to settle, rolling his shoulders a bit before taking a seat as well. 

"So far, yeah. It ain't that bad here to be honest..." Āzon didn't know what he was expecting after joining the glen, but an instinctual part of him said to be afraid -- on his guard at all times. The last time he was in a pack, it was his birth home; the very place on earth he called hell. After that, the very thought of becoming part of an alliance again instilled a suppressed fear in Ignis' chest. But..... "I'm glad...you brought me here..."

There was a distinct, vulnerable softness in his voice when he thanked her, and it was genuine.

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
No. Bit easier on the paws than the mountain, I think. More cozy, too. A broader smile now, though she did miss her little den hidden in the side of the mountain. She didn't consiider the possibility that a pack setting might not be so comfortable for hi; it had always been a source of comfort for her, even if she hadn't always been comfortable within the pack itself. A wolf through and through, everything told her to be with a pack, even when she wasn't happy.

I'm glad you decided to come, She would admit to him in return. Though he was young, there was a spirit in him that Keres found she appreciated. The Glen is a better place for your presence.