Bonesplinter Ravine Let me tell you
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 

her husband had left.
and returned. stinking of some other female.
not a stray whiff like usual, but he'd brought her back from his travel, and she'd taken the time to search for this harlot. that didn't exist.

so she wandered out towards where he seems to be venturing to most. the ravine. it wasn't their parklands, but it was so easily connected that it might as well be.
there was a battle cry some time ago. she didn't attend it. Sasha was not a warrior, and it was from Nyra. for all she knew, it was for her death. Sahsa didn't take the chance.
but she could see some remains now, scuffled stones and blood spatters.

she moved on. who and what did Kynareth bring home?
she almost fell right in. stepping so close to the edge the stones bounced into the hole, probably made by a rock dislodged from glacial movement. or aliens.
Sahsa jerked back, scrambling away from the edge.
once she'd recovered, she turned back, looking down at whatever could be in the pit.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
At this point, she was feeling somewhat resigned to her fate. Maybe hopeless was a better word, but resigned didn't sound so pathetic. She spent most her time curled in the shadows, refusing whatever food was dropped in to her. Occasionally, she would get desperate and pick at something, but mostly, she was too traumatized and upset to eat much, and it was beginning to show. 

The sound of rocks tumbling from up above had her lifting her head from her paws. She thought it might be Kynareth, come to keep his nightly vigil at the top of the pit. She both hated it and desired it. She was so lonely down here, that even his presence was better than nothing at all. Just the routine of his visits had become a small form of comfort for her to grasp at in such a hopeless place. 

But the scent that reached her was not from the Saints leader, and the face was not one she recognized. Immediately, she grew uneasy, and a long, warning growl would drift up to meet her visitor.
Inuttuk
Common
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
oh. she didn't expect that.
as the growl faded around her, she blinked.
Kynareth was keeping a secret play toy. she simmered softly. watching intently with mismatched eyes at the captive.
a slow, realising smirk took over her face.
no one was here to guard the captive.

Sasha couldn't get to her though. not unless she wanted to offer herself to Kynareth's teeth. her tail swayed softly as she thought.
"don't snarl at me, bitch."
her voice was firm and poisonous, dropping from her lips.
her eyes never left Simmik.

she wanted to get closer.
to tell her she'd help her escape. to kill her. anything to get her away from her husband.
he'd chosen someone else. he'd pay for that.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Maybe it was the fact that she knew the woman couldn't get down here on her own or the fact that she was so filled with rage over being kept in this place—maybe both. It didn't really matter, all she felt was a spike of hate in her chest at the woman's words, and she glared up at her from the shadows. Then get the fuck away from me, she snarled back.

If they wanted to taunt her and fuck with her, fine. But she didn't plan on making it easy for them—any of them. She may be resigned to her fate here, but there was still a blazing fire in her chest, and no amount of torture would put it out. Maybe at first it had felt that way, but her anger and fear only stoked the flames to something far more destructive now.
Inuttuk
Common
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
she was rude as fuckin hell. no wonder she was in this abysmal pit if she spoke to Kynareth that way.
she blinked slowly. she was so scared. so angry.
her smile fell - all part of the act.
"i was going to help you, but i think you deserve to be there."

she had no intention of doing any such thing. 
well, at least not when she realised she wouldn't make it out of the pit.
"maybe it'd do you good if you could learn manners."
they were feeding her right? that's why the caches were depleting quicker closer to the ravine. Sasha thought it was vermin, but couldn't pick up a scent.
her husband had brought in the vermin.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She gave a huff and rolled her eyes. Right. Of course you were, she sneered. I'm sure you're one of the good Saints, she said sarcastically. There was no such thing in her eyes—they were all bad for following Kynareth and condoning his behavior.  What kind of an idiot did she appear to be that she would just accept an offer of help from one of his random packmates? 

Maybe, she said. But I won't learn them from any of you. She rested her head on her paws dismissively. She had no interest in the woman; she just wanted to be left alone to sulk and stew in her anger.
Inuttuk
Common
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
she was so fucking annoying.
Sasha wanted to break her.
to make her realise that having a smart mouth wasn't going to save her.
that she would never be saved. that she was trapped.

she'd have to ask Kynareth for permission.
she blinked, head tilting slightly.
"you won't learn them from my husband either."
fuck this bitch. she was obviously special to Kynareth. otherwise, she'd just be another border ornament.
"he likes you. i don't. see the issue? i want you gone."
she watched her intently. her eyes didn't leave Simmik.
she frowned. she had to go.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Finally, something they could agree on: she would learn nothing good from Kynareth. She didn't want to learn anything from him; she only wanted to get out of this hell hole and go home. But instead, she was still trapped here, and now she was being annoyed by this woman who seemed to have trouble minding her own business. 

With the woman's next words, Simmik lifted her head to look at her with something like boredom and irritation. I see the problem, she said flatly. I just don't care. She shrugged bit and rested her head on her paws again. Why would she? And sure Simmik also wanted to be gone from here, but she didn't, for one second, trust anything out of this Saint's mouth. She trusted none of them, no matter how much they played on her desire to escape. For all she knew, she would get her out just to kill her. Or maybe terrorize her some more and then throw her back in the pit. Obviously, at this point, she wasn't too concerned about dying if meant she was finally free, but it would not be this woman who killed her.
Inuttuk
Common
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
were all the bitches Kynareth collected really this fucking boring?
she thought he liked those with a fucking spark but no these were all dead-weight potato sacks. he broke them. like a toddler with his toys.
brat.
"stop being so pathetic." she glared at Simmik. oh if looks could kill...

"you're going to let him just fucking break you like that? break him, idiot."
she broke him. he picked himself up again, just as she expected he would. feeding off of the joy of others and shit. Sasha stood.
she shouldn't waste time on this turnip.

she paused for a second, looking at the pumpkin eyed beauty.