Hideaway Strath Up north’s getting cold soon
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Something about hearing him tell her again that he loved her made her desperate to hear it more. To finally have him tell her he felt that way and at a time when she felt like she had no idea who she was anymore—it gave her something to cling to and pull herself up from the pit inside her mind. She pressed harder into him, afraid that the moment would end if she didn't hold on to him as tightly as possible. 

When he pulled back, she reluctantly did the same but only enough to look up and meet his gaze. She saw the moisture in his eyes—the unshed tears. She sank further into the quicksand. His words gave their love power—they gave her power. It was intoxicating to the broken thing that she was. She decided right then that she never wanted to give the feeling up. Good, she told him, the word breathy. If you love me, then you have to treat me with respect from here on out, she urged. Even in front of the pack. You can't have me one way in secret and expect something different in public. I'm not going to allow that. This would not be like before; if he wanted her, then he had to prove it no matter the circumstances. She reached up and grazed her muzzle across his chin as if to offer him a preview of how things could be for them. He would have to give some, though; she refused to be the only one to do so.
Inuttuk
Common
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He horribly loves the embrace she gives him and lord is he mesmerized by her. He nods enthusiastically, smiling brilliantly at her words. “It’s a done deal, darling.” He hums lowly to her, offering a lick of his tongue to her muzzle for the briefest of seconds. 

Silently, somewhere so deep inside he hopes that she won’t try to escape any longer. He’d be forced to break such a loyal promise of treating her as the Goddess she deserves to be treated in his eyes. He rushes the thought to the back of his mind — he’d think about it when he crosses that bridge. 

He sighs, it’s a happy sound. One of content and his obvious state of calmness now. “You’ll sleep with me tonight then, dear.” He says with a promise in his voice, accompanied by a sweet smile.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
His acceptance of her condition was enough for now. He would, of course, have to prove it in the coming days; she figured he was aware of that, though. She returned his kiss with a soft one of her own to his muzzle, wordlessly thanking him for agreeing to do things her way. 

Relief filled her with his next words. She would sleep in a warm den and not in the pit. She nodded, offering him a small smile in return. Thank you, she said softly. 

Can we take a nap now? she asked. I'm tired. she was suddenly exhausted. She felt like she hadn't slept in days and in reality, she really hadn't. It was difficult to sleep in the cold, dark pit.
Inuttuk
Common
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He basks in the glory of her love and hums in satisfaction as she embraces him back. A lick to his muzzle and he nods to her next inquiry.

“Yes. Come.” He practically whispers to her. Brushing past her softly as they head to his, now shared, den. A smile on his maw he is only glad to share a den with her once more. To sleep peacefully at her side like they used to. He’s going to soak up every second of it.