This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
@Kynareth Deagon #10/17

Sparring is sparring, and Nyra was getting all the more accustomed to it. Fighting was different, the goal in real combat was to inflict real damage and even kill another. 
Such was not the agenda today. Throwing up her head, she called for her Grandmaster.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His harbingers voice is a common to him nowadays. Something he’s become accustomed to and still answers with the vigor he did the first time. 

So he moves eagerly, quickly coming up to her and offering a nod on greetings. He already knows what she wants by her expression. Or at least he thinks he does. 

“A spar, dear?” He asks with a smirk. Excited to participate.”
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rolls for all 8 spars here!

"You know me so well!" Nyra chuckles, immediately throwing her weight into the base of his throat with his chest, sending him backwards with a devilish grin.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He chuckles slightly at her brilliant tone of voice and he’s moving to accommodate her attack. It doesn’t hit him as hard as he’s expecting so that already gives him a better chance of reviving afterwards. 

He’s thrusted backwards yes, but it does little to prevent his own attack from landing as he moves to snap and pull at her paw.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Well, this is going swell for her already! 
As he snatches her paw, she adjusts and nips for his cheek to try and parry him off. Not that it'd do much, but ya never know.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She’s right, her attack doesn’t do much to deter him. It’s rather a weak attempt he can’t help but thinking. Still he hops back defensively and is already going in for another. Except her bites at her precious rib cage. Definitely not bad enough to hurt, honestly it might even tickle. The guy even has the audacity to chuckle as he goes in, obviously not taking this spar as seriously as he could.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She yips and tries to squirm away as his teeth meet her ribs. Full instinct at the moment, she throws herself at him sideways, aiming and hoping to bowl him over and away from her sides. 

No touchy.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She’s able to succeed in getting him away from her sides, but that doesn’t stop him from going in for another bite. Or rather, waiting for her to go in for another bite. He stands there, stance wide and waiting for her next move. Which he plans on skirting away from, bouncing away from her teeth he would.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
PP of Kynareth was permitted by Malia OOC for wrap-up purposes! :> 

She takes the bait, lunging for him in a swift, blasting tackle, to which after a few moments of rough wrestling, she's shoved to the ground with him on top of her.
A staredown later, the truce is made, and Nyra is allowed to stand with a shake of her pelt. With that, they went to do their seperate duties.

They would be seeing each other again very soon.
Health (100/100)