Blackfeather Woods Just another walk in the woods
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
She had been reclusive lately and not like she wanted to be but the female still was trying to figure out what trade she wanted to pursue but instead of worrying she decided to look for @Rowan today.
58 Posts
Ooc — Half Moon.
Guarding the border had been uneventful, but Celara was glad to return to the camp. In winter, away from the shelter of the trees, rain and wind had lashed at her as she walked. Now her shift was over, however, and she could return to now-comforting darkness of the Blackfeather Woods. 

A Raven swooped by, cawing at her. Celara rather wanted to eat it, but she wasn't going to break the rules of her new pack. So she ignored it and started running, running until she reached the dens.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She wasn't able to catch her friends scent as she walked through the territory it a new one caught her nose and she thought might as well get to know her other potential packmates. And with that she headed in it's direction and it was by the dens and she gave a small chuff
58 Posts
Ooc — Half Moon.
Celara turned toward the sound of footsteps. A small she-wolf was walking by. Celara didn't recognize her, but she smelled like a packmate. She nodded toward the stranger and nodded in greeting. "Hello." She said, mildly. "Who are you?"
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The girl turned around and spoke and Minnow began to as well. "My name is Minnow I'm a friend of Rowan's and you are?" She questioned
58 Posts
Ooc — Half Moon.
"I'm Celara" She said, mildly confused by how the other wolf spoke. Feeling that something more was expected of here, she continued. "I'm a newcomer here. I was just guarding the border." She sat down and began cleaning the mud off of her paws and pelt. Ah, it was nice to be out of the weather.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The other female spoke her name and minnow smiled. “Pleasure to meet you.” She spoke respectfully as she walked closer. “Mind a patrol buddy?” She questioned softly as she looked upon the wolf ahead of her.
58 Posts
Ooc — Half Moon.
"Of course not." Glad to have made a friend so quickly, Celara began walking by the other she-wolf's side. Minnow may have been a little strange, but she seemed pleasant