Wheeling Gull Isle the map that leads to anyone
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
All Welcome 
for scout trade, but anyone can keep him company

He might as well try to map this place. If it was one thing Renwick was proud of - well, there were two things but he's not getting into it yet - it was his ability to mentally map the surroundings. He bites back a sigh as a gust of wind shivers the forest, making him even colder than before.

He shudders, quickly making his way to a denser part of the woods. All around him were coniferous trees. He tried to make his den a bit farther than the others. Just in case. There was a beach here though. He passed it when he first came into the region, not really caring, until now.

There was a need to know more about Wheeling Gull Isle.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
28 Posts
Ooc —
Alone and wandering, the boy almost seemed to flutter across the land. Light on his feet and carefree, he moved without slowing, no signs of stopping—but Xiaoqing was ever so attentive and nervous. He spied someone up ahead, a name evading his mind, and began to slow. His steps became sloppy as he came to a stop, marking his appearance into existence.
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
He really didn't like kids.

Let's be clear about that. He hated kids. Their sniffling and crying and dependancy. Why did it have to be a kid that approached? Not even a kid but a pup. A child. A crying little baby. Ren turns away with a scowl on his lips.

They called this Wheeling Gull Island. And the birds... he could hear them from here. Cawing and cackling at his existence. The waves were heard from his position near Yuelong's camp. He sighs, turning back to the kid. 

"Uh, hey" best keep his swears to himself, right? He was trying. "w...who're you?" He didn't know he was talking to Hua's kid, that's for sure.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
28 Posts
Ooc —
Initially, the stranger turned away. Xiaoqing was confused, not used to being what felt like ignored. But the moment was a fleeting one as the dark one turned back to face him and spoke—

—who was he?

The question took him by surprise, which showed on his face clearly. That surprise slowly faded as an idea formed, however—if this wolf didn’t know who he was, then that meant he could slip away just as easily as he stumbled upon the stranger. With a mix of mischief and relief in his gaze, the little sailor fled.