Broken Boulder she is wildfire.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
mahler hadn't been kidding when he's said that rivenwood was smaller than sagtannet the last time she'd been there. it feels strange to be drawn back into the fold considering mahler had exiled her the first time; a difference, a challenge. a mistake she wouldn't make again, especially as she largely stood to benefit from his tutelage and being apart of a pack. there was still the issue of natshana and needing to speak with her, to inform her of the changes and her mother's words of rejection ( though the more praimfaya thought about it, the more it irked her. was she not the commander? if she told thyri to jump her aunt better damn well do it ) but that was for another time.

she recognizes some of the scents that line the borders while others remain largely unknown to her.

yet, it is not the borders she patrols currently. she is on a self-given mission of searching for a den, or at the very least a place that offered some shelter from the worst of the elements. winter has yet to hit them full force, she fears. there was plenty of time to patrol the borders once she established a place to rest, she tells herself, as she pokes her head into an abandoned fox den that with some effort, might be made big enough to accommodate her.
Dritte
89 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A silver woman scorned Rivenwood, carrying scars like a warrior, and an air of a lord. However they were no stranger, as the scent of Mahler was clean upon them so, and she wondered who they were. Unfamiliar from Sagtannet, Asra was curious if they were one of the newer wolves that the stone-priest had gathered, but she smelled too fresh to be..

"Hello there miss," though Asra approached from a safe distance, a polite smile to her delicate features, "are you perhaps new to Rivenwood?"

Isn't it lovely,
all alone
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
When Star found a scent that caused some brief familiarity to stir in her mind, she had followed it. When she came upon its end she sighted a pale woman, whose face was hidden in some little burrow, and... Asra. The matron considered exiting momentarily, but figured she had been sighted already, and approached with steady gait. Asra, She greeted neutrally, and turned her head to the familiar old figure, squinting and wondering if she'd recognize her after getting a look at her face. Star didn't think she'd had a conversation, but felt she'd smelt her scent throughout the old territory at some time or another, perhaps.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
two women stumble upon her but only one greets her; calling her miss — praimfaya resists the urge to roll her eyes for she is many things but 'miss' isn't one of them — and inquiring on her state of 'newness' in rivenwood. the ivory woman with her weird marking on her forehead goes ignored for now as praimfaya nurses the slight of being ignored first. i am praimfaya, she introduces herself to the woman that star ( though praimfaya doesn't know her name ) calls asra.

i'm not technically new. to rivenwood, perhaps; but for a time i was apart of it's predecessor, sagtannet. frostbound gaze slides between the two women, unable to help her curiosity on whether her name brought with it anything recognizable to the matron of the small trio.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
writing out asra : )

For some reason or another, Asra had an errand to run just a couple moments later. Star's attention flicked back to Praimfaya, who had just finished her introduction of sorts. The matron slowly let out a sigh, Oh, I'm Star- I was with Sagtannet too, and Courtfall prior. I'm curious why you left before? The one thing she valued most was loyalty; flighty wolves rubbed her the wrong way. Star narrowed her eyes slightly as she awaited an answer, hoping the young girl had a real explanation.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the woman called asra — though praimfaya knows this only from the matron's greeting to her — departed with a suddenness that almost left praimfaya whiplashed. she blinks her frostbound gaze after the woman for a moment before it slides to the matron where it rests as she introduces herself. star; and following it curiosity as to why she left. the prickles at praimfaya. to mahler, she owed explanation ...but no one else; and if mahler and wylla hadn't seen fit to tell sagtannet about her banishment then it wasn't their business.

irregardless, she supposed honestly was the best policy. she had nothing to hide. she hadn't been disloyal to sagtannet but rather her disagreement with and further challenge of mahler's decree had been the cause of it.

mahler and i had a disagreement and i challenged his refusal to let me spy on the saints. praimfaya tells star openly. he banished me as punishment. nevertheless, we have spoken about it at length and it's been put behind us. at least, praimfaya put it behind her ...she rightly couldn't speak for mahler but she ran with the assumption that if he was still angry about it he wouldn't have left her in rivenwood.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Praimfaya is so open with admitting that she had challenged their leader; her seeming lack of remorse took the old woman by surprise, who kept her distaste for this disobedient little girl tucked behind a poker faced exterior. Banished! She supposed she understood, being at that age- she had been younger when she messed up in Swiftcurrent, but quickly learned after that. Star only hoped this girl would learn as much from her own past disobedience... despite the fact that she did not hold her head in shame. I see, She murmured neutrally, as emotional as a brick wall. Well. I hope to see you around here for the long run this time, She added, her words doing more of the talking than her tone, You look like a strong woman. I'm guessing you're a warrior?