Stone Circle Pure hearts stumble
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
The night air was cold and crisp, but Kallik didn't mind it as he wandered along the borders. He found that he actually preferred the cold over the warmth of summer. Even experiencing summer while still quite young, he remembered enough to know that this weather was far more comfortable to him, especially now as his coat was thicker and more adult-like. He remained quite lanky, seeming to slowly be growing into his large size; his feet still seemed much to big and his legs much too long. He manged, though, and his disproportions didn't seem to affect him much. 

He knew very little about what the adults actually did while they walked around the territory—he was just trying to imitate what he had seen in the past. So, he occasionally stopped to smell things, not really understanding why that was important; all he smelled was packmates. Surely there was more to it than what he was doing, but as he liked to keep to himself most of the time, he hadn't worked up the courage to ask anyone for instruction on what to do. 

After stopping to inspect the base of a tree, Kallik trotted on, glancing quickly around him to make sure he was still alone.
Inuttuk
Common
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Whilst the boy knew little of what to do, Alexander had become well versed in the art of patrols—despite how much he truly despised the task. Of everything that came with being a part of a pack, it was, perhaps, the most boring and tedious of activities. Yet, at the same time, it could also be considered the most important—and it was for that reason, and that reason alone, that he continued to do it, as he could—

—or, maybe, too, it was his way of taking over for his father, although Xan would never admit to doing any such thing.

Already had the albino walked Kallik’s path, originating from a similar direction. He trailed ahead, not yet aware of the young male.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”