Ouroboros Spine and I was leaving for korea
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
hoping for @Kukutux but AW

She had seen the flash of light across the sky, falling to the mainland, heard the thunderous crash and wondered if the ground had shaken there. The light had faded, but her curiosity remained, and she sought to see what had happened, and journeyed inland. Her first destination had been Moonspear, but a gathering of scents before that place drew her attention instead. The empress blinked at the spine, and began to travel it instead, wondering if the familiarity of a couple scents here meant anything significant.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,099 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
there was little reason to bathe if she and the raindrop were about to enter a vigil, but kukutux found a pool of steady meltwater all the same. it had puddled near the edge of a boulder she could see from the ulaq; she glanced around for raimo as she limped forward. slowly the fear was beginning to ebb from her spirit. she remained mistrustful, but if the hunter had wished to kill or have them, he would have possessed this already.

a small wolf traveled the distance. kukutux watched the slight figure, recognizing it from some time ago. "empress," the duck called, meaning to draw the yuelong wolf down
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
A call of her title, and Huā looked down to where an old friend stood beside a pool. Kukutux, She responded aloud as she moved to greet her, picking her way over the terrain until she was near enough for comfortable conversation. The empress paused, glancing briefly along the slopes of the place, I think there is more scents here than normal. Is Moonspear... getting bigger again? The mermaid inquired with a tilt of her dark head, thinking of what she had heard of the place called Firefly Glen.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,099 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux shifted weight to her haunches as the pearl spoke. "moonspear — the light in the sky." she drew a breath. "the mountain was struck." and the "— and the glen was also broken apart." another soft sound, pain lancing along her ankle. "my daughter and i, we wait here for others to come down from the mountain."

she studied the delicate empress a moment, wondering if out upon the sea the effect of the falling object had been felt.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]