Bearclaw Valley snowbird
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 
@Merrick

It was snowing heavily. The icy substance coated the ground and fell from the sky at a rapid rate, which, to be honest, was kind of hellish on Evien's leg. The cold was always a problem for it, but wading through snow like this genuinely sucked. It was times like these that he wondered if his mother had been right about his ability to survive in the wild.

But he had proven her wrong, hadn't he? He'd survived out here, had helped his pack. Was even part of a triad leadership of one of the most violent packs he had ever seen (which was a huge plot twist he had not expected several months before. He blamed Merrick and Astara both for capturing him the way they had, though... he wasn't really complaining.)

It was Merrick he sought after today. They hadn't had a lot of one on one time recently, and he wanted to be sure that his co-lead was doing okay, physically and mentally, now that the skies had decided to open up and coat them in snow.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
smh not me missing this and starting a new one D:

merrick stared grimly off into the snow that had begun and had never ended. tailtip flicked; the exasperation in his body was clear. ursus was beginning to come undone, and he knew it at once to be the fact that their lusts for blood had long gone unslaked.
evien searched for him, and the pretty physician would find the bear collapsed drearily into a drift of the foul white, bemoaning the fate of the pack he had built with brute force and atop torn flesh. "evien," he sighed, rolling to one side. "do you think that aventus is ready to become a prince?"