1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Limit Two 
@Kiwi 
Time: Jan. 1st before the blizzard, cuz why not

Since getting home from the coastal region, Nyra had been patrolling for the most part. 
Going over the Boartusk Heights northward some, The Harbinger came to the View, whose name she knew not. 
All she knew at the moment was the coming storm was putting her on edge, and she was much more likely to attack another wolf that didn't share the name Saint. 

What better luck than now? The wind and wet air made it difficult to figure, but the massive woman wasn't alone.
Didn't seem to be, anyway.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
ghost spar! :D obvi before she kicks the bucket as well

Kiwi hadn't planned on coming this far south, but she'd had little luck finding anywhere worth spending the winter.  She'd passed a pack or two, but each time she'd gone straight on without even bothering to check.  She called it looking for the best, but in reality, she was stalling.  She didn't want to join one and stubbornly refused to try.

So here she was, well below where she started and surrounded by snow.  She stepped distastefully around a pile of the stuff, then looked out towards the horizon beyond.  Maybe if she went towards the mountains?  The wolves there would at least be somewhat interesting, and she'd enjoyed the peak when she'd lived there before.  If she was to claim any pack, one that already settled a terrain like that would prove a pretty huge asset.

These thoughts occupied her as she pressed on, not stopping until she spotted a shape moving out of the corner of her eye.  She snapped around and stared at Nyra, the fur along her neck standing on edge.  She'd been hassling strangers for weeks and honestly, it wasn't hitting the same.  So with a look that was part disdain, part disinterest, Kiwi moved to keep on going past.  Probably wasn't worth her time anyway.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Seeing the brown girl, at first Nyra only watched as the stranger did. 
Then the Harbinger started toward her, slowly at first. 
Pace picking up, soon paws sounded like thunder seeking a target, and with a snarl Nyra lunged, aiming, seeking to tackle Kiwi in a vicious interlock of teeth. 

If the girl didn't move out of the way, that is.
Health (100/100)
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I kinda want to kill her off at 566 posts XD gonna see where this ends though
She rolled a 1 so that's a spectacularly bad outcome for Kiwi - feel free to play that how you will!  Nyra can get a hit or w/e you prefer

Kiwi wasn't expecting the woman to outright attack her, but she hadn't survived this long for nothing.  When she saw her start to move, she tensed automatically, her attention flicking from forward towards the stranger in an instant.  Fully locked in, she managed to avoid the initial charge, spinning sideways and lunging as she passed in an attempt to snag hold and bring this woman down.

She didn't know why this wolf felt inclined to engage her without a word or hesitation, but she'd teach her the mistake in underestimating her.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
  roll here! :> thank you for threading with me btw!! <3 

As the russet youth tried to take her down and missed, the Harbinger whipped around without skipping a beat and aimed her fangs for Kiwi's face in a lunge made with a roar, seeking purchase in the area of the red girl's eyes. 
No words were needed, or so the pale reaper thought. All she wanted was the firebrand to leave or die where she stood. 
Little did Nyra know Kiwi's life would inevitably be claimed by someone else.
Health (100/100)
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She got 18/20 in tabletop but that can be whatever severity you want to rate it <3 this prob won't go too many rounds before she peaces out!

Kiwi screeched in rage as fangs drew across her brow and she felt the blood begin to flow.  She snarled with fervor as, suddenly, the game changed from bizzare spar to outright attack.  Kiwi drew back sharply and tilted her head to the side, then lunged in sideways in an attempt to catch the larger woman beneath the throat.  It was a risky move, one that opened her side to attack, but she was furious.

It was a calculated match; if the tide turned too quickly, she would bolt.  The blood would soon obscure her vision, so she needed an advantage and she needed it fast.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rolled an 8, but likewise!

As Kiwi went for her throat, Nyra roared, taking a decent bite from her as she arced her teeth for Kiwi's side, for any part of the firebrand she could grab to do the most damage possible.
Health (100/100)
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Whether Kiwi's hits landed or not, it didn't matter.  She couldn't see well... and rage was beginning to subside into calculated fear.  She had no reason to risk herself here and now, not with an enemy she neither knew nor wanted anything from.  There wasn't even a kill.  This wolf is insane.  And this fight was beneath her, she thought with scornful disdain.

It took a flicker of an instant for her to shift from fight to flight, but in that instant, the woman got a heavy bite on her side.  She half-snarled, half-screamed with fury and pain, then snapped out one final time for the woman's face before whirling and taking off in the direction she'd come.  If she remained, she risked damage to her limbs, and in her current state she could at least flee.  She was small but she was quick and she would rely on that to save her now.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
last reply before we archive, so she can finally Rest In Peace :>

The firebrand screamed and Nyra reveled, ripping to meet Kiwi as she snapped for her face, but by the time her teeth clicked for Kiwi's muzzle the small girl was already breaking for it, fleeing as fast as she could. 

Nyra chased, giving a final snap at Kiwi's tail before letting the girl bolt to wherever the fuck she was going, without worrying about chase. 
The Harbinger growled loudly, watching the firebrand sprint for a few moments before turning and making her way back home to the Strath.
Health (100/100)