Hushed Willows I need noise
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Private 
Free for anyone who was interested in Party Town/Valmúa threads - tagging arbitrarily. I'll post more that are actual AWs in other places. @Quetzal @Eleuthera @Russia

Her brothers had left her. Yet rather than feeling sorry for herself, Valmúa found herself feeling free and light. She had wandered away from the Watch shortly after their departure, taking her stash of goodies with her to what had quickly become her favourite spot in the Wilds.
The snows had covered the pleasant meadow and the stream that touched it into an icy hellspace, so the red woman opted to take refuge among the trees closest to the mountains. Cold conditions meant little to her, but she'd be damned if she was going to stick around out in the thick of it. She stood under the trees for a while before finding herself bored, so she went into her stores in the caves to collect three items.
The first was the pretty blue shell that @Njord had given her. It had become a symbol of her triumph over Kigipigak, and made her laugh because she remembered the feeling of him under her, bloody and miserable. The second item was a dead hare she had saved for eating. She sat and chewed off an arm — the meat had already frozen.
The third was most important. It was a mushroom of the delightful variety. The question was, should she eat it alone, or with others?
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
4 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Cue evil laughter

"Through the crowded islands crying out at me,
In your place there were a thousand other faces, I was
Disappearing in plain sight,
Heaven help me, I need to make it right..."

A tune she sang quietly to herself while trudging through these perilous heights. Mountain climbing wasn't really her thing, especially when the weather had been a real bitch this past week -- but really, what else did the she-wolf have left to lose? Russia was bored as hell and needed something to do. As of now, her current hobby lied in following the scent trail of a wolf nearby.

The presence of another actually surprised the witch; she wasn't aware there was someone willing to risk there lives by climbing mountains during a blizzard, too. Except maybe they weren't risking their lives after all, because Russianessa wasn't expecting to find a whole-ass ecosystem here. Willows in the mountains, huh? Kinda charming.....Ah-ha, finally! The person she'd been trailing down was not too far ahead (and quite the looker too~). A copper woman who seemed to be around her age, but a tad more mature -- and they were all too preoccupied with something else to notice Rush at first. Now, she could always take the common route and greet this stranger normally, but Russia never found any fun in simple greetings. 

"Hey there sexy. Lookin' for something?" The witch drawled with a hint of suave in her mischievous voice, motioning towards the lady in cat-like strides.
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
It was a greeting that might have offended her had it come from a man, but the woman who spoke was a light, pretty little thing. She was a woman that the fire sister queen would have poached for the Watch had her brothers not so thanklessly abandoned her for a second time.
So Valmúa leaned into it, stepped forward as her tail swayed, and grinned. Perhaps it is you I look for, lítil rönd, she said, equally sensually. She matched the strides of the stranger, no longer needing to pretend to be something that she was not. She did not care for the facade any longer. This was her. Kigipigak didn't like it. Stjornuati didn't like it.
But she did.
Did you come to join me? she questioned, knowing well that the stranger knew not the name of purpose of the red woman in the Willows amid the snowstorm.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private