Blackfeather Woods wild spirit, which art moving everywhere;
Pack Formation 
Another day, another patrol. This time he seeks @Rowan, deciding he and his co-leader are overdue for a talk about the structure of their pack. They've already decided to split the pack between the protectors and the protected, and that each segment of the pack should have its own overseer — but they haven't yet decided who should be in charge of what. It's a fairly important question, and the first thing that slips out when he finds the other boy. Hey — I was wondering... which one of us should lead the Ivory, and who should lead the Rose? I think we should talk about it.
common || « french »
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Zephyr, the ghost, slipped up beside Rowan with a question spilling from his lips. He was right, they hadn't spoken much since he turned reclusive. 
He let out a soft humming sound of contemplation. 

Rowan always thought he'd lead the Ivory. He felt he was born to protect, and he didn't kniw a lot about alot. Zephyr had been further and done more.
"What would you like to do?" 
It was important they both did what they enjoyed. What they felt like they could really delve into and help support the pack in.
There was no point without passion. 
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Rowan's hum is oddly soothing. Somehow, it helps Zephyr sort his own thoughts out a bit more, and he's a little more prepared for the question that follows. Still, it takes a moment of thought to come up with an answer. I guess if I had to pick, I'd want to lead the Ivory. I don't think I'd be very good with the people who need to be protected and trained — at least, not as good as you would be. You're nicer than I am, and better with social stuff, A slight pause, and then he adds, The leader of the Ivory will have to make hard decisions. I think I should be the one to do that... since I'm not great at making people like me anyway.
common || « french »
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Rowan quirked a brow. He always thought of Zephyr of being the social one. The light of the party. Probably because he brought home more members than Rowan did. He knew how to communicate, Rowan didn't. 
But surely protecting the pack wasn't all about how to fight. No. You had to collaborate. 

Rowan knew the Daedra. The way they worked. What appeased them. They'd whisper in his ear what to do.
"I'll be a pain in the side, you know. But you lead the Ivory. It's better for me to be here." He mused somewhat ambiguously. Still dwelling on his thoughts. "No alliances. We can be friends with other packs, but an alliance is a free army, and we'd be the one risking our necks in these parts."
He knew there was something brewing. Something that excited the daedra. Ever since that large woman came and left so quickly, they'd got a taste of her soul and wanted more. Wherever she came from. 

" If any other pack comes begging for help in a war, they'll have to pay. Especially if it's nothing to do with us." Rowan wasn't a charity. Ivory Rose was a haven but members were expected to play their part in the pack. Hunting, patrolling, medics. He sighed softly, cold air nipping his damp nose.
" It might be hard for you to understand, I know, but I've seen it. "
The burden courtfall was on Diaspora. So soon after gaining might, it fell. As it was destined to do. 
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths.