Blackbeak Bluff mad indeed
11 Posts
Ooc —
@Nyra - and the plot thickens! :3

"That's a long way down," Cian muttered, peering over the edge of the cliff and down into the sea below. Waves crashed against the jagged coastline and for a moment Cian had a sickening image of Nyra shoving him off the edge to his painful death below. The water would grow frothy pink with his blood. Cian would be forgotten there, left as food for the gulls. 

He pushed the thought from his mind and backed from the cliff's edge slowly, keeping Nyra in his peripheral. 

For days, he'd traveled with the white female, leaving Saints territory behind. They headed into the unknown. Or at least, it was unknown to Cian. He wasn't sure if Nyra was familiar with these parts or not. He didn't ask. It was always with caution that Cian approached conversation with Nyra. They were not in under the watchful eyes of the Grandmaster anymore, but that didn't mean the female was any less dangerous alone. Many times, when they stopped to rest, Cian had caught her watching him with that narrow stare, as if she was contemplating ending him right there. Could she see through his growing web of lies? Cian didn't think so. 

At least, not yet...
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was truth that she was contemplating things as she watched him. The ever, feathery-soft hint that he was hiding something.
She was growing into telling signs apart in other wolves, and Cian was a perfect guinea pig to test those skills.
Skills to tell when someone was lying, and other things. 
Even now at the edges of the cliffside, she watched him as he spoke and backed away.
"Afraid of heights?" The Harbinger chuckled, turning her gaze to the vastness of the ocean
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
11 Posts
Ooc —
To her laugh, Cian offered a lopsided grin, but deep inside he burned with scorn for her amusement at his expense. Instead of expressing that, he shook his head. "Not necessarily, but anybody could easily slip off the edge there. Mother Nature's death trap, if you ask me." He had enough enemies to worry about without adding dear Mother Earth to the mix. 

Now, facing Nyra, Cian stood ready and waiting. "Which way now?" he asked, wondering what sort of ideas were turning in her mind. He'd followed the Harbinger's lead all the way from Saints territory. And all this way, he'd wondered where she was taking him and if this little excursion was some sort of test or simply an easy way to dispose of him. Cian had yet to find out.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra was silent to his first response and hmmed to his question. 
"We're just wandering. I thought it'd look good on you to be a guard of sorts while I'm out and about." the Harbinger responded smoothly, prowling away from the cliffside and a bit further inland. 
That was a minimal percentage true. In reality, she was testing him, in her own way
Health (100/100)
11 Posts
Ooc —
"I don't think anyone would mistake you for someone who needs guarding," Cian replied, following in step with Nyra away from the cliffs. He was glad to be headed inland, but he wished he knew where they were going. The lack of destination set him on edge. There was always the nervous curiosity that came with the not knowing and the need to plan ahead. Then again, he figured Nyra knew just what she was doing taking that privilege away from him.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Depends on who you ask." She responded, flicking her ears. 
Astara the Nightshade who ruled with Merrick still existed, as did Merrick himself. Though Nyra would love to kill them both, she couldn't. Not right now. My without numbers.
Health (100/100)