Hideaway Strath Am I the reason you breathe?
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
 Nyra's back from the Coast! All Saints wolves welcome, specifically tagging @Kynareth Deagon though!

It had been a while since The Harbinger was home. 
Though this time, she was returning alone after chasing off that liar, Cian. A tired sigh escaped her lips as she added her scent to the borders once more before crossing back over, walking quietly through the snow as she made for the trees. For shelter. 
Though she had told Donovan she was going exploring, she would expect him to come see her if he wanted, though if the wraith were honest, she would expect to be intercepted by just about any other Saints wolf as well.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth was aware of Nyra’s leave. Yet, when he catches a whiff of her scent throughout the wind it causes him to perk his ears up. Pointing his nose in every direction to figure out where it came from. Finally able to pinpoint where the smell hails from, he sets off into a brisk trot through the layers of snow.

When finally his eyes catch the white of her pelt and the eyes so much like his own he finds himself smiling. “Nyra!” He calls out, excitement in his voice. “It’s about time you’ve come back. I think I was even starting to miss you.” He teases, but it’s in good nature.

He even attempts to come closer and brush his cheek along her own. Pulling back to lap at her muzzle.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
At the sight of her Grandmaster, she smiles tiredly. Allowing his approach and the exchange of affection, the white wraith chuckles at his words.
"Miss me? How kind of you." She jested in return, licking his nose as he pulled back. 
"The coast is an interesting place. But... I also saw Merrick's voiceless blackbird out there, in a forest nestled between two mountains. There was a rather large river dividing us, otherwise I would have killed her." She sighed, stretching a bit as if to re-liven her tired limbs.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He chuckles deeply at her playful banter and appreciates the reciprocated attention. She’s quick to update him on her findings and he leans forward with anticipation, awaiting to hear whatever interesting tail of information she might have for him this time. 

He’s pleasantly surprised to hear of Merrick’s mute wench. The Raven wolf that likes to talk with her teeth. His lip almost wrinkles at the thought of her — at the thought of Merrick. Yet, he can’t deny the horrid loss of their alliance, he wishes they could have it once more. Perhaps when he proves to the bear cult that he is worth allying with, prices to them how strong he and his pack is when he wins the highly anticipated war brewing between them. 

At Nyra’s unfortunate news is a river separating the two he hums in bland disappointment. “How unfortunate. I would’ve hoped that you’d be able to rip her pretty little throat out.” Then his smile returns and his eyes become half mast in a jokingly seductive manner. “I would’ve loved to watch you end her, darling.” Comes his soft, tempting voice.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She chuckles in response, tail swaying the Harbinger answers "I would have loved an audience on both sides. Ursus especially, to see the death of their queen at the might of the Saints." Nyra smiled cruelly, though aside from her murderous grin, a thought had obviously been picking at her underneath. Was she ambitious enough to ask the question she considered? Or would she wait to see if he promoted her on his own? 

Time could only tell.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Those words make him shiver with sick delight. “The death of their queen at the might of the Saints.” He repeats, his smirk wide and malicious. “It would’ve been a day of celebration.”

Then as she stares at him he can tell the pale warrior has something on her mind. So he cocks his massive head and playfully squints his eyes at her. “Something else on your mind, princess?” He asks lowly, his smirk still in place and unmoving.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra sighs softly as he asks her what's on her mind. 
It almost makes her nervous to be asking such a thing...
But she'd never know if she didn't at least try. 
"I would be honored to co-lead with you, if you'll have me?" Her tone hints at hopefulness toward the end, but she explains her reasoning too...
"I have made mistakes in the past, and I won't deny that, but if I'm not mistaken, I think I've proven my loyalty to you and the Saints time and time again, more often than I have messed up." 
Her tone remains calm, not at all intentionally rude. But as she finishes, she's holding her breath a bit with anticipation.
Will he accept? Will he say no?
Gods, the anxiety.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His smirk fades and is left with a soft smile. He makes a small hum in contemplation. “Even though you’ve made mistakes, you’ve learned from them more importantly. It is valuable to learn from such mistakes rather than have them not happen at all.” He says almost wisely.

Then he’s looking at her, a smirk and a quirk of his brow. “You’re just about ready. I’d be honored to lead the Saints by your side.” His voice holds a certain pride to it that shows he means what he says. “It will happen, but not yet. I’ll know when the time is right.” Are his vague last words.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She nods, listening to his borderline-wise words, then sighs softly in some disappointment. He said it would happen, that's good, but he also said not now and it was a bit of a bummer for that alone.
"I look forward to the day it happens." She smiles after a minute.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn lowers his head slightly, a soft smile coming to his face. “I’m glad to hear that. So cheer up. You’re time will come sooner than you anticipate.” He adds a playful lilt to his silky voice and nudges her with a large head. “You’ll see.”

Then he moves to turn away from her. “For now, would you care to join me on a patrol, darling?” He asks sweetly, the playfulness never leaving his tone.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
At his words, she slants her ears back some, yet her tail wags in the anticipation. 
Then he's inviting her to patrol. An invitation she rarely turns down!
She readily joins him as he turns away, nodding with a soft smile of her own "Sure, I'm always willing to patrol with you." Nyra playfully licks his cheek then
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn is happy to see that she is happy, it lights a fire in his belly. So as she agrees he chuckles softly and offers his own lick to her face back, quite playfully as they begin their patrol.