Hideaway Strath [m] We've been rollin' deeper than they'll ever know
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
As she had suspected, he wasted no time catching up to her. She laughed again as he gently brought them to the ground, turning as she fell so that she could be on her back and look up at him. He whispered her name, and it sent a shiver down her spine. Again, a more intense reaction than she would normally have. She loved when he said her name. Normally, he called her a pet name, like darling or peaches; she never minded that, but her name was hers. Even so, it would have normally pulled a smirk and some teasing, but all she wanted to do was bury her face in the fur of his chest in breath in his scent. She found resisting to what she wanted to do almost impossible, so she nuzzled her face into his large chest—it rumbled against her as he spoke, and that sent a shiver down her spine too. It clicked then. His question in combination with how aware she was that this was not her normal behavior. Was she? Is this how it felt? She remembered discussing it with Mal last year, and she had been afraid of not being in control, and she really didn't have much control. She felt overcome with her need to be his sole focus and to be close and to engage in the more physical part of their love. But there was no fear at all; she trusted him implicitly. 

She pulled back after leaving his question unanswered and nipped playfully at his jaw. Do I need a reason to want your undivided attention? she asked softly but with a hint of teasing in her tone. His attention was usually pretty divided, and she understood and accepted that most of the time. Now was not that time, though. She buried her face in his chest again, suddenly very aware of every place she felt his warmth against her. She swallowed. Ky, I think— she paused and pulled back again, love in her gaze as she lifted her eyes to search for his. I'm pretty sure I'm in heat. She swallowed again, suddenly overcome with excitement. They had discussed children and decided they would have them, but now it was real. I feel like I can't control myself. Desire filled her expression. Her heart started to race. I want you right now, and I feel like I can't think about anything else. She pressed her face against his chest once more; it was the only thing that soothed the burning, and even then it wasn't completely gone.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] We've been rollin' deeper than they'll ever know - by Simmik - January 31, 2021, 05:51 PM