Redhawk Caldera Blues
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen seemed to find her comment harsh but Towhee merely shrugged it off with a casual, "Nah." She hadn't meant it meanly at all, though she also stood by her words. Eljay had many great qualities, though emotional maturity wasn't really one of them. And Towhee would never be the sort to coddle him, even indirectly while discussing him with their mutual pack mate.

"I agree with you there," she did say when Wraen mentioned his selflessness, her lips and tail both giving a little twitch. "Reyes? He's very dutiful and he'll be a great provider," the Sovereign acknowledged with a bob of her head. "He's rough around the edges, kind of like me, I guess." He was great at post-coital snuggles, though that seemed embarrassing for all three of them to share aloud. "You'll really have to chat with him sometime, I'm shit at personal bios."

Thinking about him—especially in a cuddly capacity—suddenly made her want to return to the cave where he presumably still slept. "Speaking of him, I kinda bailed on him to take a piss this morning and then never returned. I should probably get back before he thinks I've sunk to the bottom of the caldera." She huffed. "I'll be sure to pass along word of Arielle and gently get on Eljay's case about how much I ship him and Maia. Am I forgetting anything?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Either shit at personal biographies or just did not know the guy that well. Wraen was amazed, how easily Towhee could just go around and bring a guy home and tie him down to be a devoted father and caretaker of her, skipping all of the romantic floof and courting traditions entirely. Were children ever an option to her - she could not do it that way. With a random guy. Turned out that with mostly liberal outlook on life, she preferred traditionalism in some aspects of life.

But that Towhee did not have to know, she laughed at the excuse she had given to Reyes for leaving. "Write it off to pregnancy stuff. That does a whole lot of weird things to people. Pregnancy madness might just give you more liberties. Think about it," she winked, then got to her feet, stretched and was ready to go. "I'll come to see you in a while then. I suppose that in few weeks time you won't be up to walking too far," she told her and after exchanging farewells, she headed back to the fen.