Moonspear you're in the wrong place
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
the worst of the snows abated and though the ground was blanketed in it, leaving a distinct track of pawprints in wintersbane's wake and splashes of blood as his victory over a particularly nasty groundhog left the kill a bit more unsightly than the tundrian would've wished, he scoops the cooling corpse up all the same and carries it in the early morning light towards the nearest cache where he digs at the frozen earth and plops the kill in before shifting dirt and dirtied snow back over it to hide it from thieving scavengers.

with that task completed, wintersbane then heads for the borders to begin a routine patrol, as he can oft be found doing.
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
The winter equinox had come and gone, the days grew gradually longer and a small clock within Norah began a countdown towards the day, when the wilds would offer plenty for a lone wolf to sustain itself for a long time. Tik-tok, tik-tok... She dreamt of spring through closed eyes, her mind took her miles away to the pack, where her mother lived. It had been a while, since they had seen each other. Tik-tok, tik-tok... Perhaps, this could be the year, when she finally decided to wrap some unsuspecting fool around her finger, pretended to settle down and enjoy the familial bliss. Until it grew boring. Or annoying. The latter was more likely scenario. Tik-tok, tik-tok... Or maybe like so many she had met during her journeys she could set out to look for someone. Her sire. Legendary Mahler. That would be some quest, if she knew at all, which way to go and what to look for. She was old enough not to wish to waste energy on fruitless searches. Tik-tok, tik-tok...

The rhythm of that clock was interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps. Norah left the world of daydreams, raised to her feet to greet the stranger she should have learned to know by now. But had not. There were so very little surprises in Moonspear, that she had decided to cherish each one little bite at a time. "Greetings, packmate!" she told the man, once he was within earshot. Her cool silver gaze took in the other's features and she did not feel disappointed.  "I don't think that we have exchanged our names yet?" she tilted her head to the side and gave him a charming smile.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
a voice calls out to him through the din of nature noises and wintersbane, habitually, ceases his steps to a stop; head turning in her direction. glacial gaze sweeps over her once in quick assessment as the ebony and ash pelaged woman approaches. he does not recognize her but she is clearly a moonspearian too. no, wintersbane murmurs; slightly amused. the tundrian draws in a breath. i don't believe we have. he agrees with amicable twitch of his lips.

i'm wintersbane. he offers with a gentlemanly tip of his head.
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Wintersbane - what an unusual name," Norah observed with a small smile, studying the fearsome man's expression and wondering, whether the brawn was spiced with brain or not. Could go both ways. "I am Norah, pleasure to meet you!" she introduced herself, nodding lightly. 

"I have observed that the names chosen for the Ostrega brood follow the pattern of stars and constellations," she went on. "Since your name does not figure among them, I wonder, whether you have been an exception to that familial rule or do you come from a different branch of the extended family?" a long and twisted way to ask, whether he was an outsider, welcomed here to serve the royals.

I apologize for the wait!