Blackfeather Woods The Outsider
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Private 
@Rowan
Back dated to February 1st 

The witch had been meaning to talk to Rowan again, to tell him of what may happen. 
A reassurance, that one day she'd return, if she were to leave. 
If she were to follow the signs of the Daedra, to be their Seer, their voice. 
So now, she wandered the woods, looking for the alpha. Should she find him, she'd let out a chuff and explain.
If not, she'd continue to look
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was ushed through the forest by the wind of the crows. Their airs brushing his fur, guiding him.
One sought him, but he wasn't being drawn to the borders.
The birds roosted, letting him continue on his own. He was close enough.
He cast his gaze around, watching for shadow or ghost - that seemed to make up the most of Ivory Rose.

A shadow moved. His benevolent hunter.
Rowan chuffed, trotting closer and realising it was the Seer, Eldritch. 
He smiled softly, head dipping in greeting, "You seek me?"
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
She was ready to turn back by the time Rowan found her. 
Eldritch settled ghostly eyes upon him with a gentle nod.
"Yes. I've been thinking for a bit, and I have come to the conclusion there will be a day in the future where I leave here, to follow the Daedra and further my knowledge." 

Eldritch said this with her usual calmness. There was no form of ill intent within her statement and it showed.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her moonlight eyes were plain. They held no good or bad, just nothingness.
Eldritch was a statement, a woman who decided for herself despite what the Daedra were.
But to suggest leaving here to find the Daedra?

"But they are here."

Attached to the body of Meldreisi, buried here, her bones thrumming in the earth, linking them to those Gods.
Here, they were worshipped and protected. Here, they whispered to them.

But Rowan didn't have the power to hold and keep.
Only harbour and protect.
He sighed softly. Thinking.
Perhaps they were telling her to go.

"I understand though. You must do what you must do, just call for me when the time comes."
He gave her a slight smile. Hesitant. She spoke like the day would be soon. He hoped not.
| |
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
She smiled sadly. Little did she know, the day would indeed be soon. 
The day she left, and probably didn't return, even though she intended to keep the promise...
It wouldn't be death that stopped her though. It would be fate. 
"I will." 
She vowed with agreement, to call for him when the time came for her to go, to follow where she felt she needed to be.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He looked about, thinking.
He didn't want this to be it, he wanted to talk to her.

"Do they talk to you? The Daedra?"
He'd need to find a mother who could listen to their voices, who would be spoken to by them.
He needed to know how to speak to them, to earn their favour and be blessed with their voice.

"Do you hear their voice?"
| |
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The witch perked her ears slightly at his question. 
Thinking on it, she had started hearing things...

"I think I'm starting to hear them, yes. But right now they're whispers, murmurs. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to hear them fully sometime soon." Eldritch smiled softly, looking towards the direction of the phantom grove
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Ahh sorry, gonna close up!
He gave her a tight smile. He wanted that connection.
It was all good and well calling himself a Blackfeather and thinking of Maegi as his mother but...
They wanted something. They wanted proof of his dedication.
"I'm glad, some find it hard to do so."
Silence. Not completely, but the sort of silence that couldn't be filled by the woods surrounded them.
He looked away, swallowing.
"I'm going to go hunt now. Thank you for updating me," he smiled again more genuinely before turning and letting her tend to her own needs.
| |