Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Setting: Night 
Weather: Calm, cold, clear skies.
Tagging: @Patroclus 

Set right after this thread.

Kyn allows the smaller male to lead them out of the mountainous walls of their little slice of paradise. Once they find themselves exiting, it’s Kynareth that takes the lead once more. Moving them closer to the beautiful falls that he would also like to visit with Simmik as well on one of these moonlit nights. 

Tonight though, it’s the newly aquatinted russet male that steals his attention. Not his beautiful wife in white. He knows she would not mind, so he decides that he will allow himself to spend some time with him. Perhaps get to know him just as he has the other members of the Saints. 

They finally make it and Kyn is stunned by its powerful beauty every time he visits. Golden orbs rake over the falls and a light smile comes to his maw. “Beautiful, no?” He asks quietly to his company.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM