Falls of the Hinterlands You ask me what I’m thinking about
124 Posts
Ooc — landry
He was made breathless by it all. The jaunt and the view. Patroclus was glad to have someone here with him for it, otherwise he might have never believed the sight to be anything more than a dream.

Yet Kynareth's words assure him that it's as real as the man next to him.

Delicately he sought to lean into the larger man's side if allowed. Just breathtaking. He confirmed with a delicate nod. Still trying to take in the beauty of it all.

A spar here feels like...sacrilege. To break the peaceful night would be a shame, even if they had come out here for it in the first place.
left hind ankle is mending from a break. mobility is limited and painful.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM