Falls of the Hinterlands You ask me what I’m thinking about
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
A weight makes itself known against him as Patroclus leans on the Grandmaster’s broad form. Of course he allows him, he even leans back a little. A gesture that is meant to let the other know that Kyn desires his touches. 

A smile makes its way onto his maw as he briefly flicks his eyes to the maw beside him. A whisper of a laugh escaping him as the other humors him with the last sentence.

“Doesn’t it?” He laughs. “We don’t have to spar.” Kynareth hums back. “We can just take in the sights, talk, exist, anything you’d like to do, darling.” The brindled man suggests comically.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM