"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
AHHHH I love Patroclus!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestive Themes

Kyn is loving the vibes. The nip to his chin, the playful jostling they give one another. The hum of the maroon wolf’s voice tickles his throat as he settles beneath his chin and it has him releasing another bout of laughter. Lord, this guy is funny, entertaining, handsome, and sweet all at the same time. Kynareth might just be smitten. It isn’t often he finds men attracted to him and he finds it most disappointing. Not this one though, it seems he’s having a swell time with Kynareth’s persistent teasing and shameless flirting, mainly because he’s definitely flirting back.

It spurs the Saint to chuckle lowly and follow him down as he gives into the push.  Settling himself atop his warm form as the other tests his patience with another jab. Raising and lowering his tones at certain times that makes the sentence that much more teasing.

Raising a circular brow he hums in contemplation. “I think it’s more of a who I want to do.” He states confidently, a cocky smirk on his lips. He knows it’s horribly cliche and honestly tacky, but that’s the type of horrible humor the wolf-dog has. Yet, he sighs then, dropping himself closer and sensually ghosting his nose over the shell of his ear. “But it would be rude to defile you on our first date. Don’t you think, your majesty?” He purrs down to him.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM