Falls of the Hinterlands You ask me what I’m thinking about
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He hopes he hasn’t scared him off with his humorously blunt words. It has Kyn even holding his breath for a fraction of a second as he awaits his reply. Soon enough, he gets one. 

...you must promise something first. The words seem almost hesitant and Kyn gives him a look that says he’s waiting to hear the terms and conditions and sign the dotted line. The Grandmaster quickly decides he might do just about anything to continue to be in the presence of the wolf that lies beneath him. He’s already captivated his interest. Kynareth’s a very willing and generous man when it comes to things like this.

So he lifts himself a fraction to watch him, a soft nod of his head to tell the other to continue. He waits on baited breath to hear what he might say next.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM