Falls of the Hinterlands You ask me what I’m thinking about
124 Posts
Ooc — landry
There were no words from the man he found himself smitten with. Smitten enough to be wholly vulnerable in this moment. All Patroclus received was a nod and look, expectant and waiting for the bait that the temporary majesty had laid out.

You will stay the whole night. It was not a large expectation in the grand scheme of things, but it felt large to Patroclus.

I admit I'm...soft. Hopelessly smitten and a smidge romantic. The night would not have to mean anything beyond a simple soothing moment in time to each other, if the other man wished. Patroclus did, however, wish to play pretend for the night even if everything washed away in the morning.

Men were unpredictable with these things. Himself included.
left hind ankle is mending from a break. mobility is limited and painful.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM