Blackfeather Woods They love me at dusk
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Pack Activity 
A pack game is underway! All those participating reply once in this thread, then tag a partner in a new one to find your objects! There will be a new thread for the conclusion of the game.
Rowan was aware that many didn't believe.
That the Daedra were a myth, a bedtime story.
Something crazed people spoke of.
That was something he'd change.
Starting today.

Rowan tipped his head back to call for his pack. Ivory Rose was stronger these days. More formidable. 
At his feet lay a bone. Rowan didn't know it was from a deer leg, but the length of it and the size was nice. Something to marvel at even.
Upon the broken Altar sat Stone. Watching with her beady eyes for the cause of his pacing these past few days. His solution too.

Once enough wolves had arrived to see, he started to speak.
"I understand we may not know each other well yet and that will change." He smiled to them, tail wagging softly.
"Today, we will give an offering to the Daedra, here I have mine," he rested a paw on the bone. "I think it will be good if you all pair up and look for an offering too, to help put yourselves in favour of the Daedra and so you can get to know each other and explore the woods."
He cast his gaze over them, thinking.

"At sunset, bring your offerings here and we shall ask for protection for Ivory Rose and our loved ones."
They had a day to find whatever bones and trinkets they could that would satisfy the Daedra.
He wanted them to believe, but he didn't want it to be his only motive. Their only motive. So having them explore and pair up was good. And safe. The collapsed Web was still dangerous, as was the ravine. He knew from experience.

"This isn't a test, just some fun. I don't want you all to think I'm trying to force you into believing," he chuckled softly with a grin. It would make him feel better though if they did this.
"Any questions?"
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
30 Posts
Ooc — Kate
If you'd like to be Puffin's partner, go ahead and tag her!

Puffin was one of the individuals that Rowan was targeting with his proselyting. While she'd been respectful of the pack's religion thus far she had no desire to practice it, and if she was being totally honest, she didn't understand why it was practiced in the first place.  The basis confused her, as someone who had grown up in a household without religion at all.  Why did these wolves believe there were gods?  Thinking about that caused her to think about her own mortality, so she skirted away from it quickly.  

If nothing else, she was glad to have an excuse to get together.  She felt like there were plenty of packmates she didn't know too well, and it would be good to get to know each other.  As Rowan explained what would be expected of them, Puffin immediately came upon an idea.  Her eyes darted around the gathering, but she did not yet move to pick a partner as the alpha went on to ask if anyone had any questions.

Well, she had plenty.  But she wasn't going to bring them up here, so she shook her head.