Blackfeather Woods Mystic Shadows, In the Edge of Night
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Trade 
All welcome for those going for their Scout Trade, or wish to partake. Allana will be mentally mapping Otter Creek and Greatwater Lake. A meal shall be had along the way.

The sun had risen in the sky, creating this bright orange, pink, and purple contrast amongst golden strips of clouds. The silhouettes of mountains jutted themselves into the canvas to only add more definition. In the distance, forests, grasslands, and other shadowed areas were dressed in white like a bride getting married. One of the biggest highlights to Allana's day was the early mornings and greeting the spirits around her. A cold breath taken in chilled her lungs before it warmed, leaving her nostrils as plumes of steam. Today would be a good day. Since joining Ivory Rose, Allana had given herself the challenge of becoming a ranger for the pack as a means to become something greater than she was now.

The snow crunched beneath her pads as she stretched out of her den. Her den was simply a dug out hole lined with leaves, fur, and pine needles as a fallen log acted as its roof. It was protected enough from the wind to keep it warm and spacious enough for her to stretch out completely, as well as stand up without dipping her head. This meant that the entrance was longer than normal and more sloped so it was easy to get out of. The entrance was also lined with a berm made of rocks and dirt to prevent water from leaking in if it rained too much. Out of all the dens crafted, Allana was probably the more meticulous crafter, ensuring that every detail meant comfort for her. Even if it seemed unorthodox. 

Once outside, Allana looked about to see if anyone else was around, but found no one. Would someone care to join her? Possibly. Even more so, she may run into someone along the way, or two. Whichever. Even if she were alone, it wouldn't be a problem. With spring waking the landscape from the seemingly eternal sleep of winter, it would be interesting to see how the Kintla Flatlands were fairing.
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
30 Posts
Ooc — Kate

The warmth and vibrance of sunrise is what woke Puffin so early.  The days were beginning to grow longer — or maybe she was just starting to notice it.  Spring had officially began although she was unaware of it, and the season would mark a change in the young girl as well.  

Puffin's den was also very particular; @Zephyr had helped her find it, and it had plenty of room for the rocks she had yet to collect.  Her rock collection had been her favorite part of her den back home, and though she'd been distracted recently she soon wanted to begin to look for more.

With this thought in mind, she shook the sleep from her pelt and stretched her legs, threading through the territory.  It wasn't long before she ran into someone she hadn't met yet, and stopping a few feet away she wagged her tail and said simply, Hey.
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Yep, spring was coming. Allana noticed several plants already that had buds which only came in spring. Just more signs and evidence that winter was finally over. The Celtic woman spent most of her time just observing the forest to see the changes happening even under the canopy of the trees. Before too long, Allana was joined by another in greeting. 

"Oh, good morning." Allana replied, stepping a little closer to be within talking range. This lady was not someone she had met before. "The name is Allana. I don't think we've met yet." Since joining Ivory Rose, it was clear that Allana would need to learn who her packmates were so as to get along with everyone as a unit. Something that she hadn't been accustomed to for a while.

"What brings you out today?" she asked.
30 Posts
Ooc — Kate

Allana was truly a lady in comparison to Puffin.  Her pelt was a beautiful mixture of creamy browns, and she was perfectly proportioned.  She was polite, with a melodic voice.  She reminded Puffin of spring, and of her mother, which warmed the girl considerably towards her packmate.

Good morning, she replies automatically, still sort of star-struck by the other woman.  I'm Puffin.  She tried to rack her brain to remember if Allana had been at the daedra offering, but that whole day was a blur to her.  I don't think we have.  Or if they had, they hadn't met in any genuine capacity. 

I hadn't decided yet.  I'd like to go check out the mountains over there soon, she says, gesturing towards the silhouette of Moonspear which towered even from here.  Maybe go look for some rocks.  She shrugged.  It was still early.  What about you?
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana examined the new comer as she introduced herself, noting her build and pelt colors to cement the scent she picked up within her mind. That way Allana would know who Puffin was even in the dark. "Oh -- Puffin like the bird. Interesting name. I like it." Allana remarked with a smile. Names were always something that interested her. Mostly because the name someone was given usually was for a specific reason. Those reasons were often some of the most beautiful. 

Allana nodded at the mentioning of rocks, understanding the interest. While she wasn't a rock collector herself, Allana had appreciation in the least. Moonspear was quite a distance away, and perhaps another venture out that way would be called for. "I was going to start mentally mapping the area." Allana started to say. "Especially with spring finally coming about. I was thinking about seeing Otter Creek and Greatwater Lake. I imagine those have started to thaw?" Allana pointed with her nose in an easterly direction to indicate just about where the two water sources could be found. "You're welcome to travel with me if you like. I imagine there may be lots of rocks there."