Hideaway Strath Of saying something wrong and never said I was a saint
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Limit Two 
@Simmik :3

Arlette was not certain yet, but she hoped. The pale female scurried through the underbrush of the Winding Sweep. She made her way towards Simmik who she saw as her friend. She had become closer to the pale female when tending to her wounds. They could just chat about things and it made her feel like she had a true friend in the female. When she found her she was quick to greet her with a soft woof.

The red-eyed female came in closer to her friend. It felt like she was going to spill a big secret, after all, she hadn't told anyone of her suspicions, not even Derg. She really didn't want to disappoint him. So Simmik would know first of her suspicions. "Hi,' she spoke. "I think I am pregnant too," she whispered, excitedly. There was also some mild fear since Derg never asked permission from Kynareth....
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik hadn't been up to much today besides dealing with her usual nausea and trying not think about how fat she was getting. Her sides were obviously round, although so far, her roundness hadn't hindered her ability to do things. At least there was that. 

She was in a fairly surly mood when Arlette joined her, but she softened instantly; she would never take out her mood on the healer—she was too nice and had given her friendship when no one else had. Simmik mustered up a small smile as the other woman approached, listening carefully as she whispered her suspicion. Her eyes grew wide. Congratulations, she offered first, excitement clear in her voice. Now we can be pregnant together. It would be nice to have someone to go through this with that could understand what she was going through. 

Curiosity filled her expression then. Is the dad someone in the pack? she asked. She had noticed something between her and Derg, but she didn't want to assume.
Inuttuk
Common
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette beamed as well when the female congratulated her. Her tail wagged excitedly and she grinned. "Yes I hope so," she spoke. "I am not completely sure yet, but I recognize some things from --- last time," she admitted and then sat down net to Simmik. She was clearly further along than she was. It was starting to show that the female was pregnant.

"Yes! It's Derg. My mate," she smiled. 'Only recently," she clarified not wanting her to think that she didn't know that. It had been a recent development after all. "I haven't told him yet. I want to be certain first. But I just wanted to share this news with someone and you popped into my mind. How have you been doing?"
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik's expression turned confused. Last time? she asked hesitantly. She didn't have any children here with her, nor had she mentioned them before now. Maybe she had to leave them wherever she came from, and it was too painful to discuss; Simmik could understand that. 

Derg was the father and her mate. Simmik smiled a little, glad the healer had someone to go through her pregnancy with. If he was anywhere near as doting as Ky had been, then Arlette would be well cared for; Simmik thought she deserved that. That's understandable, she offered when her friend stated she wanted to be sure before telling her mate anything. As for herself—I'm okay, she said a little hesitantly. I feel sick most of the time, no matter what I try. Ky has been very helpful, though, she continued, smiling as she spoke of her own mate. I know he worries, too, and so he hardly ever leaves me on my own. It would maybe irritate her during normal circumstances, but she was happy to have his help and his attention; she found she could never get enough of him. 

Are you feeling any symptoms yet? Simmik asked, hoping her friend wouldn't feel nearly as sick as she had been feeling.
Inuttuk
Common
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette nodded solemnly when Simmik asked about last time. "Yes, I've lost my last litter. It was due to trauma, cougar attack. My mate and Aunt gave their life for me,' she explained ending in a whisper. She then offered a soft sad smile. "It has also been a pregnancy I had to hide from my mother. So I couldn't enjoy it." she admitted.

"I'm glad Ky is helping. Derg is great as well. I have not been that sick, mostly hungry all the damn time," she spoke. "I was worried as well, until Aerin said that it was because of trauma I lost them before," she explained. "But Derg follows me most of time," she chuckled. "I'm actually doing surprisingly well so far," she admitted. "I expected more, but perhaps it gets better the second time?"
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik was stricken with sorrow for her friend. She could easily imagine herself in that position, and she knew she would be devastated. I'm sorry, she said, touching her nose to Arlette's cheek if she would allow the comfort. Let me know if I can do anything to make you feel safe, she added, assuming the other mother would have many fears about history repeating itself. And this time, I'm happy you won't have to hide it. The pack will be excited for your litter, I'm sure. Probably more so than her own, which didn't really matter to Simmik. 

She was glad to hear that Arlette was doing well so far. It seemed she had already spoken to the Aerin about it, which was good. I'm glad you have Derg to help support you, she offered with a small smile. It was important to have help. She appreciated any help she had received so far. 

Her smile grew wider. Once all the children are old enough, we should introduce them. Maybe they could make friends. They would all be the next generation of Saints after all.
Inuttuk
Common
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette offered a soft smile, it was nice to get the support from the other female. 'I already feel really safe here," she admitted. 'The secluded territory, and everyone has been so kind to me," she assured Simmik. Arlette nodded again when the female assured her she didn't have to hide anything. "I am really excited for that," she admitted, kind of eager to see how much her sides would grow.

"Is Kynareth supporting you as well?," she asked, just to be sure. Arlette then grinned. "I would love that," she beamed. 'They would be growing up together and become such good friends. I know it," she smiled. "Also, we could watch each other's children when one of us needs a break. Or even better watch them together. More eyes the better," she chuckled.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Good, she told her friend. She was glad she felt safe and comfortable. She couldn't imagine not feeling that way while pregnant; it would be beyond stressful and scary. 

Ky is being very good to me. I know things started off rocky with us, but it's different now. He has made sure I am safe and cared for while I carry our children. She didn't want Arlette worrying over anything unnecessarily. 

As for watching each other's kids: Simmik loved that idea, and it showed in the bright smile that lit up her expression. I would love that, she told the healer. And I can't wait until they can play together. The idea of her and Arlette and their children all together made her chest warm. We must do this as soon as they are all old enough.
Inuttuk
Common
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was glad to hear that. After all the first time she talked to Simmik, the girl told her that she was held captive. It had come as a shock to the pale female. However, now it seemed that Simmik was hardly a captive at all. Unless... No. Simmik looked really happy and excited.

Arlette grew very excited when they talked about watching their children together, and watching them play. She was very eager for that to happen. "I can't wait either. I'm glad things are going well for you Simmik. You deserve it," Arlette smiled.

end here and make a new one where they have their pups meet? :D