Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
932 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
Though Njord’s felt full of joy, Merlin’s abrupt passing drilled a leaky hole into his heart. The red-tail hadn’t entirely wrapped his head around it, and a numbness threatened to set in. He now felt a new loneliness… different than the ones before… but tried to preoccupy his mind in order to work through this pain.

It was a hot summer morning, and Njord emerged from the ocean soaked down to the bone. He shook himself to eject the seawater from his tight jacket and began to comb the beach for little toys for the new pups. Suddenly, he thought it would be a good idea to include a pack-mate in this search.

He gave a short howl and invited others to join him. Perhaps @Chacal, @Alyx, @Eadwulf, or their newest recruit @Raimo, would come to help.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I did not see this tag aah.

Raimo did not see the other wolf at first. He'd heard a call and come prowling through the trees to find the source, but when he arrived there was nobody around. After a few minutes a dark shape in the water rose up and became canid; behind them flashed a red tail.

Initially he thought the wolf was injured or bleeding. The red did not diffuse through the water as blood might. Raimo was curious but not all that invested; he decided not to draw closer until he knew what the summons was about. It didn't look like there was anything of note upon the beach.

As he journeyed closer, Raimo picked his path as carefully as he could. There was no avoiding the crunch of shells against the grit of sand, which he disliked. So much for stealth.