Hideaway Strath Lookin' For Trouble, You found me!
3 Posts
Ooc —
Trespassing wolf here and you have my permission to kill this wolf hopefully she'll get a couple shots in to practice my RP

Imperia couldn’t hold back a disgusted curl of her lip, as her paws squished through the muddy ground getting between her toes. She hated spring, summer was much better warmer with drier earth that didn’t want to cling to ones paws or pelt. 

As she traveled, the scents around her changed. She knew she was likely intruding on some packs territory. She didn’t care, She went where she wanted when she wanted, and she answered to no one.
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
You can skip Derg after 12 hours of no reply, just PP him standing back and circling

Well, who would wander into the bulls pen?
Uninvited, unwelcomed.
This woman could be anything from refuge seeker to pup snatcher.
Derg only saw a lone woman, looking around, knowing there was a pack around. During whelping season.
He tipped his head up and let out a long, low howl.
A death rattle, calling to the guardians. To rip this intruder apart.
Slowly, and with cunning.
He didn't leap in, no. Derg flicked his ears back and a snarl rose from his throat as he circled the stranger. Hackles raised as was his tail.
He feinted towards her, teeth snapping. Waiting for his backup. Waiting for The Saint's to pass verdict.
For now, he'd dance about her, tail lashing and teeth showing.
Slow and painful was the way the Saints worked.
|  •  •  |
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
As she got closer and closer to her pup's due date, she started to go on high alert. She knew that soon, there would be tiny lives they would depend on her and Ky completely, at least at first, and she wanted everything to be safe before they got here.

So she patrolled often, and was near the borders as the the scent of stranger filled her nose. Her hackles raised and she broke into a run as she followed the intruder's trail.

When she saw the woman, rage filled her chest, and she sprinted even faster, not at all slowed by the roundness of her belly. And when she reached the trespasser, she would launch herself at her and aim to sink her teeth into the first spot available, flying past Derg without even stopping to ask questions.
Inuttuk
Common
261 Posts
Ooc —
A howl went up 'stranger' it seemed to say and that was all she needed. Off like a bat she flew across the territory comeing crashing out of the brush and landing next to Derg. White teeth were exposed threateningly as she panted through an open maw her growl accompanying his.

The black wraith needed to catch her breath after such a hurried flight from where she was to here, but that would not stop her from attacking should the need arise. A flash of pale fur flew past her and she would not be outdone by a white witch least of all THAT white bitch!

After a moment hesitation she too launched herself at the intruding female aiming for a leg, aiming to crush bone.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was like a rerun of a dreaded episode. Like watching a horror story unfold that you didn't want to watch. The howl alerted him and made him show up, but he regretted it moments after. He saw a white woman he didn't know yet leap at a stranger while a heavily scarred, frightening-looking man seemed to be playing with the stranger instead. A third joined in, too; the man that Charles had met. It did not quench his fear though.

He watched in horror as it unfolded, knew he should participate, but he just couldn't manage to. It was too gruesome to even watch, let alone join in on; except much like a train wreck, he found himself unable to look away.
3 Posts
Ooc —
She halted as the first wolf came upon her. Yep, definitely some pack’s land.
She looked upon the first wolf with amusement. Some growling, other clear threats. Why did it matter? It’s not like sounds can rip fur, tear flesh.
Her ear flicked in the direction of two wolves barreling toward her. She treaded backwards a few steps, ears fully up.  Making it clear that this action was not born out of fear.
She turned and looked daringly at the new attackers. The white one didn’t stop and flew at her. She was ready for this and continued her backward momentum. What might have been a throat grab ended up an ear grab, but that halted her backward movement long enough to feel teeth grab her front leg just above the joint. 
Oh well, they wanted to attack. Two can play at this game. The white one’s belly looked like a perfect target. She lunged for it, not caring if her ear ripped or if her leg was damaged, as long as her target was acquired.
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
His ears turned to acknowledge all his pavkmates as they approached and entered the ring.
Simmik flew by, Whrist hot on her heels. Shit. If Simmik got hurt... If she loft her pups like Arlette... 
He flew after them, a moment behind. 
He knew of the new presence, something of Nyra's he believed. So he snapped his command at the wolf, heading for the now distanced fight.
"Get Simmik out!"

He hoped that even if he didn't know who she was, he'd take some sort of action so Derg could steer them towards each other. Or something.

His teeth were aimed for the neck as she was momentarily held, but her surge forward would place his attack somewhere nearer her shoulder. If he hit at all. 
|  •  •  |
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra was closer than she probably should have been, being pregnant herself now, and she heard Derg's call loud and clear, like a battle horn of the Valkyrie. 

The Overseer pelted over the terrain like an gazelle, the months spent here gave her ease and speed, which was now needed. 
Seeing Whrist, Charles, Simmik, Derg, and the stranger, she picked up speed and aimed at the stranger's throat from where she came like a battle hawk, from the side. 

A deafening roar erupted from her as she joined the fray with protective ferocity, teeth seeking Imperia's throat, face, ears, muzzle, eyes. Anything vital and anything immensely damaging. 

only one thing was desired here, and that was for the brazen bitch to
DIE. 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
been on hiatus due to placental calcification and drs appointments but wanted to launch Aerin into the fray. not sure if we were supposed to roll (I figured at this point Imperia would be outnumbered and wounded) but left this open-ended just in case.

It was chaos as the Saluki came charging to the scene -- bypassing the two-toned coywolf who stood stunned on the sidelines -- in her haste to answer Derg's call. She slowed for only a moment, drinking in the situation as it unfolded and when her gibeon gaze locked on the intruder launching at Simmik, the combat medic dove into the hectic brawl. 

She aimed to slink her way between Simmik, Whrist, and Nyra if possible, aiming to crowd the heavily pregnant mother back towards the male that Derg shouted at. If all of her packmates had succeeded then there wouldn't be much room in the crowd that had flocked to attack the foolish femme, her leg, throat and nape all snatched and snagged by the fangs of Saints. 

The halfling sought to add her own to the mix, snaking on swift steps towards the stranger's ribs -- jaws outstretched to knick and tear through fur and skin. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She hardly had time to register the identities of whoever joined her in the fight—only that they were fellow Saints. She heard Derg cry out over the growls and snapping of teeth that someone should get her out, but she ignored that too. Being pregnant didn't mean she couldn't carry on with her normal duties, one of which was protecting the pack from intruders like this one. 

Plus, there wasn't much time to consider his words—the bitch was aiming her jaws right for her round abdomen, and it filled her with more rage. She had trespassed and now was attempting to endanger the lives of her unborn children. Luckily her attack was sent off kilter by the joining of her packmates, and Simmik took that opportunity to aim a vicious snapping of teeth towards the intruder's face, hoping to sink in and rip apart something vital.
Inuttuk
Common
261 Posts
Ooc —
Not only Whrist get her target hit, she suddenly felt the paw she was aiming for almost lunge into her jaws as if begging to  be eaten as the wolf tried to attack Simmik. It only fleetingly past through her mind she was protecting the white bitch. Not something she would have liked to do, she'd rather someone else have kill Simmik so she wouldn't have to later.

Those thoughts fled as blood filled her maw and she bite down hard, then began to flail her entire body attempting to rip the whole leg from the intruder. While trying not to knock into her pack mates 'this' wolf needed to die the others could wait.
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When he was directed to 'get Simmik out' (whoever the fuck that was), Charles pretty much made a 'who, me?!' face. He stayed stiffly in place at first, just blinking and staring over the violence. He was pretty sure they had it. Wide eyes stared at it all.

Eventually, the coywolf came into motion and he sort of moved to the other wolves. Who was Simmik? How was he supposed to know? Aaaah, why was he here? In the end, his brain malfunctioned, wires didn't quite connect, and Charles just sort of stood around idly looking wildly confused — probably more in the way than useful — looking from wolf to wolf while the violence just continued.

Simmik had no trouble staying in place, because Charles had no clue who she was at all.
3 Posts
Ooc —
She missed her mark at the pregnant wolfs belly as more and more wolves piled onto of her. Imperia screamed her rage. She fell under the collective weight of the the attackers. She flailed and bit at anything and everything that I could get close to. Screamed too, though if is was in rage or pain no one would ever know.

She could sense the end was coming and she wanted to go down fighting to the last, she tasted blood! Good! though her bites were lightening fast and quick to sink in fang she did not hold onto anyone one, she needed to hurt as many of them as she could to die a warriors death.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
@Nyra I think it's your turn now that Derg and Imperia are inactive but I was just hoping to move this along. Given that Imperia is inactive and her last post made it sound like the Saints merc'd her, I just assumed she'd been killed in the process of this thread. lmk if im incorrect about anything/need to edit

It all happened so fast -- too fast for the midwife to make much sense of it all. Simmik was at the front, tearing open the woman's face so that the scream she uttered as she collapsed beneath the pile of angry she-wolves was grotesquely gurgled with the crimson spilling from her features. Whrist was tearing at the agouti's ankle, the sickening snap of bone filling the air as more blood spilled from the place where the shadow was attempting to tear the stranger's paw clean off. Nyra was here somewhere too, roaring a battle cry as snatched the intruder up by the scruff -- cutting the screams short as the woman's airflow was hindered. And she had lost Derg where he tore at the girl's shoulder.

The Saints tumbled with the she-wolf, whose arrogance had cost her her life, shifting only slightly as they encircled the prone form -- ripping and shredding at it with far more violence than they might an ungulate or the target of a pack hunt, though any onlooker might've mistaken the flurry of savagery for just that. 

When all was said and done, Aerin stumbled back -- ears humming and vaguely drunk on the fight as she rasped a tongue along her blood-soaked muzzle, the taste of copper and death flooding her senses. She spared the mangled mess that had been Imperia, though the woman was unnamed in her mind, before glancing to the others -- as red-painted as she. 

Inexplicably, the sighthound's slender muzzle tipped back and her cries of victory were sent skyward -- an alarm sounding through the Strath to let the other Saints know that the intruder had been apprehended. Her bones would join the others on the borders, a warning to any other fools who might follow in her footsteps. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gore :>
Most likely my last post in this thread, since we're wrapping it up anyhow! Doing a bit of PP with Imperia too, Sorry I took so long <3

The scent of carnage quickly filled the area as Saint after Saint came to the fray, and in the end the intruder would go down broken and bleeding. 

As Imperia, unnamed to the Saints-Wolves, was thrown to the ground by all the bodies hellbent on eating her, Nyra drove in as the cocky bitch opened her jaws in a caterwaul of rage and pain. 
Here, the Overseer clamped her own mouth in between Imperia's own, grabbing the lower jaw and twisting and pulling and snarling loudly with bloodlust as she heard the pops and then the cracks of bone, and the screaming, oh gods the garbled screaming- shoving her paws into their intruder's face as she kept sinking her teeth in deeper, deeper, DEEPER-- CRUNCH. 

TWIST. 

CRACK. 

RIP. 
Nyra violently tore Imperia's lower jaw from her body, taking with it some of her throat along with an immense explosion of fresh blood from the fatal blow. Flinging the severed thing somewhere out of sight, the Queen charged a step or two to rejoin the fray, but despite the loud, guttural snarl that radiated through her bared teeth, Nyra got control of herself again, quickly concluding that the trespasser didn't need to be macabre confetti in the face any more than she was without the lower jaw. Instead, upon Aerin's howl, the Overseer added her own song to the message being sent to those who hadn't appeared here.

Their trespasser taken care of, all was well again. With a new corpse added to their northern border, things went back to normal.

Or as normal as they could be, in the land of the Saints.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls