Greatwater Lake [m] [p]alm reader
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Conception 
Forward-dated to 3/13. For @Penn!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Very mild innuendo.

She chose west, traveling at a speed that quite frankly frightened her for the amount of food she'd eaten (or lack thereof). She had eaten her fair share before she'd left Rivenwood, but she hadn't expected for it to fuel her for three whole days. Then again, her biology was doing funny things. First there was the lusting after "old dad Mahler," and now she was pining for Crow.

FUCKING CROWWW! she belted out, finding herself frustrated and angry with the whole situation. If he hadn't been such a fucking shitbird, they would be together right now, making their family. Instead, she was out here looking for random, empty hookups. Thanks a lot, Crow.

Anyway, she was on a mission, and she howled for any nearby suitors now that she had put plenty of miles between Rivenwood and here. Surely somebody would hear the call.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It wasn't the howl that caught Penn's attention, but the loudly screeched expletive. He had no idea that Crow was meant as someone's name. He assumed that someone was being harassed by a big, black bird. It was a mental image that amused him, and so he turned in his tracks to go see what was happening.

He was walking up behind her when she tipped her head back and howled. He paused, frowning over the odd request in her song. He brushed it off as she lowered her muzzle and settled his expression into one of his more charming smiles as he brought attention to himself. "I was hoping to see an epic battle of wolf vs. crow," Penn quipped, "Did I miss the show already?"
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Perhaps if he had lacked the telltale black stripe of a Blackthorn, she wouldn't have thought anything of him. But that was not the case, and she eyed him suspiciously. Maybe, though, this was the perfect way to get back at Crow. Maybe if she boned one of his relatives, that would get under his skin. Even moreso if she had children with whatever relation this was.

You're a Blackthorn, aren't you? she asked. She wanted to be sure, after all. It would be a whole lot less fun if he wasn't, although he did appear to be in good physical shape. As for his question, she ignored it. He had missed the show alright, but perhaps there was a better show to be had between the two of them.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn didn't expect to be recognized, but he was mighty pleased when he was. His grin broadened as he cast her a more appraising look. She'd caught his attention much more thoroughly now, so he didn't mind at all when she didn't actually answer his question.

"My reputation precedes me, then?" Penn replied, letting that be answer enough, "What gave it away--the black stripe, my devilish good looks or the fact that I just exude awesomeness without even trying?" It had to be one of those. Hopefully it was the awesomeness part, but he had a feeling it was probably the black fur that lined his spine.
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
If by 'reputation' you mean 'probably an asshole,' then yes. That reputation precedes all Blackthorn boys. That really wasn't fair to all the other Blackthorns out there besides Crow (and potentially Penn), but Sequoia didn't care. It was the stripe, by the way. Y'all have it. Sequoia's own family carried such traits, too. Two different colored eyes (from her father) and the piebald markings on her coat (from her mother).

You know a Crow Blackthorn? she asked, curious. Even though she hated his stupid guts, she couldn't help but wonder. If they shared a last name, they probably knew one another, right? Then again, the Blackthorns were a notoriously large family, so maybe he didn't have a clue.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn snorted appreciatively at her words. He probably should've been offended by the assumption, but it wasn't inaccurate. "Hey, I'll have you know the girls can be assholes too," he corrected her with a smirk, thinking of his mother fondly.

Her question threw him for quite the loop. It had been a long time since he'd thought about his wayward brother who had up and bailed on him when they were kids, which was completely by design. Penn had been deeply hurt by Crow's abandonment--something he'd never completely gotten over, though the only way it phased him these days was the spite he felt when the memories did come to him.

"Used to," Penn admitted with a roll of his eyes, "Unfortunately." He paused and gave the female another look of curiosity. "How do you know my brother?" he asked, unaware that admitting his relation to Crow might have been a misstep.
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sequoia squinted at Penn, wondering if she should have remembered him from when they were children. But no, Crow had been born after she had left the Firebirds, which meant Penn must have been his littermate. Penn certainly didn't look older than Crow. She could have been wrong, of course, but that was the feeling she got, especially from his reaction to the realization.

Long story, she replied, and one I'd rather not relive. But... there is something you could do for me if you want to clear the Blackthorn name. Sequoia said. What better way to get back at that piece-of-shit than have Crow's kids? She smiled, a mischievous grin peeling her lips back. You see, my leader sent me out here to fuck around. I want kids, my leader doesn't want the father to be involved.

You see what I'm getting at? she thought, her eyes widening and sniffing the air closer to him. Maybe after they'd had their fireworks and volcanic eruptions, she could let him know that his brother had been a terrible boyfriend.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
She didn't share the tale, which Penn found to be a little annoying. He didn't care about his brother, obviously. But still... He'd always wondered what had happened to him. Some stupid, foolish part of him had wanted to hear that she'd found him injured and alone, remorseful for leaving his family. It would serve the bastard right, after all. But, the wiser part of Penn knew better. Crow was a dick, and by the way this girl regarded him, she'd probably just come across him being a dick.

Her proposal was... unexpected, to say the least. His brows shot up high as she explained what she was after, though it didn't quite click in his head. I mean, he understood well enough the fucking around part, but somehow kids and father just drifted right on by.

"You... want me to clear the Blackthorn name by banging you and then bailing on you?" he asked, quirking a single brow. Something didn't compute here, not that logic particular mattered in this situation. She had that smell about her, and her proposal already had his young, eager body responding.
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Did I stutter, Mr. Blackthorn? she asked, her tone lower now. If he didn't take her up on it, that was his loss. Okay, maybe her loss, too, but she was pretty sure being served up a juicy piece of ass on a silver platter was going to be next to impossible for him to resist. Then again, that would play in nicely to the "all Blackthorns are assholes" narrative she'd convinced herself was true.

You've got about three seconds before I waltz out of your life forever, so you'd better make your choice quick.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn studied her for another moment, wondering if this was some sort of trap. He was reminded strongly of Fennec just then--not that she'd ever tried to seduce him, but that it would be so like her to set him up for some sort of embarrassment. This wasn't Fenn, though. This was a total stranger that had no reason to be screwing with him (that he knew of). He was suspicious still, but really, what was the worst that could happen?

A smirk danced across his face. "You're lucky I like pushy women," he replied as he closed the distance between them and *ahem* went to work.
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Last one from me! <3

He didn't need any further convincing, and Sequoia let herself become lost to the act itself. If there were any awkward moments, they were overshadowed by the newness and novelty of the thing. And when they were done, Sequoia found herself smiling despite not wanting to give any Blackthorn the pleasure of making her any amount of happy. Still, if word of this got back to Crow, there would be some small part of her that would thrive on it.

She hadn't given her name or where she lived, and she thought it better that way. Still, if Penn ever recounted the story to his brother, Sequoia's appearance would be enough to confirm it hadn't been anybody but her. There weren't many piebald wolves out in this world, let alone ones with one green and one orange eye.

Don't get any stupid ideas and come looking for me, she said, shaking her coat. The kids will be raised by myself and my leader. They'll live a good life.

And, ah, thanks for the sex.

With nothing left to leave him with, Sequoia began the trek toward Rivenwood, although she planned to take her sweet time getting there. She wanted to be absolutely sure that she was fully loaded before she returned.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn was pleased with himself. This encounter went much smoother than his first time with Ibis. He knew the mechanics of it now, so there was no awkward fumbling other than the usual that came with learning the rhythm of a new lover. When it was over, he felt no impulse to learn more about her. He was content to not know her name, and the idea of going to look for her down the road was just plain laughable. If this did result in children (which he honestly didn't really believe it would), he didn't ever want to know. He didn't want kids, and they certainly wouldn't want him.

The only thing he wanted to ask when it was over was why this leader of hers didn't get her knocked up if he was going to be the one raising him. The question would've gone something like His dick broke or somethin'? But she was dismissing him and taking her leave before he had the chance. "Any time, stranger," Penn called after her, a satisfied smirk on his face. He too turned to leave then, but he wouldn't get far before he found somewhere to settle down for his required after-sex nap.