Wheeling Gull Isle Welcome to my crib, take your shoes off please
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
All Welcome 
Elixir hadn’t heard from Kukutux since their last meet, her stomach turned and made her nauseous. Hopefully her friend had made it home to her family in one piece and is catching up with them. The wolfdog pushed her worries to the side as she set out to get some fish for breakfast.

The woman trotted through the territory toward the shore line. Elixir had went out of her way to go to her favorite place within the territory which were the lavender fields. It relaxed her every time she was even near it. The shadow came to the edge and took a deep breath. This should help her nerves about the well being of her friend. Slowly she planted her paws in between the plants which had little glitters of dew on them.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
The sea was a place he had never lived before, so everything here felt like something new. New smells, new sights, new packmates to know.

And new ways those packmates looked. Tuathal has never seen a wolf so odd as the one standing at the cusp of the flower specked field. From behind she didn’t look to have any ears at all. For the moment Tuathal pretended this was just a trick of the light. Some wolves were more submissive a carried themselves with tail tucked down and ears pressed flat against their skulls. Maybe this was that kind of gal.

But something still seemed a little odd, and Tuathal made a bit of a girth around her so as to not spook her in his approach, in case she was the skittish kind.

“Are these... flowers?” He said by way of breaking into some kind of conversation. He was about 99% they were, but all he’d heard about the coastline was by word of mouth, and all those wolves ever rambled on about was sand sand rocks and sand. Though, he supposed Gallows might’ve said differently, if he’d ever given the brute an ear to listen that hadn’t been embittered with jealousy.

365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
The shadow had been busy smelling each flower carefully before she heard the man speak behind her. There was a slight jump in her step even careful as he was she had been too caught up in the flowers than the world around her to notice him. Elixir swiftly turned to see a slender male, the woman assumed she had never met him because his scent was not familiar to her. 

”yes, a field of lavender. Relaxing as a flower can get.” her soft voice trailed off as she took in the scenery. ”I am elixir, I’m not sure that we’ve met before.” the shadow gave her tail a few wags and flashed a smile to him. For now the worry about her dove colored friend were pushed a side as she waited for this new friend to talk.
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
I'm so sorry he's so internally rude ;_;

Well shit, she jumped anyway, and Tuathal took a small step back, in part spooked at her sudden movement, and in part because he was spooked by her. She looked like a hellhound straight out of the river Styx, or wherever things like that lived, and lucky for him he had enough tact to swallow the expletive that had almost budded on his tongue like some unsavoury flower.

How did such a sweet voice fill such a hellish looking lady? She spoke of the flowers, and met him in honestly such a polite and docile way that he didn't quite know what to do with her. "No, I'm right sure we haven't," he said, because he was certain he'd have remembered a face like hers, "Tuathal Blackthorn. I came over with Mal's crew, only been here a day or so. Still getting used to all the new smells, sights, faces, y'know," he rolled his shoulders as if to shrug, "never really lived near an ocean before."

365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
that’s okay!! <3 I love him tbh !

Elixir perked her ears a bit as the man shied away just a bit after she had jumped back. Was he possibly scared too? Elixir was half tempted to apologize to him but she held back. The man seemed to be friendly and the shadow was excited to get to know him. The wolfdog tucked her hind legs so that she would take a seat on the soft cool ground. 

The man spoke and his voice made her heart skip a beat. The woman swallowed harshly as it felt like a bubble was choking her. On the outside she kept an interested face toward Tuathal. “ Tuathal, I love that name.” the words were soft like a cloud as she looked down at her paws. “ oh I knew others had joined but I had not met any of you yet. I’ve not been here very long myself. The ocean is an amazing place to live. It’s so.... peaceful at this point she had brought up her head and was making eye contact with tuathal again.