Hideaway Strath One fight AHahah
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Trade 
He's aiming for the High Priest Rank and needs three warrior threads and so anyone willing to spar please take him up.
Dice Roll Spar please, 30HP to end of fight

Vein sighed sadly, Now that he was part of a pack he’d have to brush up on the skills to defend ‘the pack’ What a waste of energy he thought, He worked hard to keep a figure as large as he. With that thought he forlornly raised a howl requesting a spar.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
stealing thisssss since she's also working on a Mercenary trade ;)

Aerin wasn't sure if the shaman would be expecting her to draw from the treeline and patter closer on rainfall steps, but it was she who answered his call to arms all the same -- a smile of excitement that was dangerously close to a smirk tugging at her lips as her dagger gaze shone with exhilaration. Now that the wounds from her spat with Whrist were beginning to heal and Nyra had been showing her a few moves, the aspiring combat medic was eager to continue her learning. She would not be completely satisfied until she was convinced she had learned to defend herself properly -- not to mention holding her own in a fight or battle. 

"'ello, love," the dove purled softly as she sat primly on snowfall haunches, smiling an impish, conspiratorial grin up at the pallid titan. Her tail wagged, sweeping against the rain-softened loam as she waited for his response with smothered amusement. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The H-meno’ob’s eye widened as one came to his call but he was not expecting the one whom came. At first he wanted to refuse the spar, Then he decided he’d not rob either of them the opportunity, besides what better way to really get to know one another.

He lowered his head in a respectful bow, and stood very calm and relaxed before her. Her greeting made his lips curl into a smile, he found he really liked hearing her call him that. “Mi’Lady” He returned “Would you like to begin?

He could not lie to himself, He was now eager to see what she could do. Not being overly skilled in sparing he stood still, and not in any kind of ready stance, he was used to just throwing his weight around and getting away with putting forth very little effort when it came to fighting or hunting.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
rolled a 6

The halfling set her teeth delicately against her lip, attempting to conceal the eager grin that wanted to streak across her maw -- buzzing with excited energy as she tried to tamp down the high-strung trembling in her slender limbs. "Sure," the midwife agreed heartily though there was a bashful flutter to the way her cloudtrail auds swept back against her porcelain crown. 

She rose to tufted paws, steps a light tiptoe as she circled around the alabaster giant in search of an opening. When she had come around behind Vein, she lunged before he could turn to face her fully -- darting forward on hunkered forelegs to snap at the soft spot of his armpit. 
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Their table top  he rolled a 4

He was not prepared for her lunge despite the fact he called her to do just that. He smiled at her quick thinking he found a weak spot that was not in easy reach of his teeth. It hurt, not a hurt that would stay that long but she was smart he liked that, he might use that tactic himself later.

He spun into her lunge trying to knock her away with his body, he didn’t attempt to return any bite not just yet, he was enjoying himself to much just yet. That and he wanted to watch her move toward him again.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Having gained some experience in her fights with Nyra and Whrist, the sylph dug her paws into the earth, grimacing as the ground tore at her pinkpads in protest, in order to stop herself from being sent sprawling into the dirt by Vein's massive build. Though a bruising, radiating ache began to spread through the shoulder that the cleric had knocked into, the midwife forced herself to dive back towards Vein before he could push her too far.

Originally, she aimed for her teeth to find purchase on the fleshy folds of skin around his nape but with a stroke of luck, her jaws scraped across and landed directly on the pallid male's windpipe. The combat medic held his throat in a deadly grip for a moment, falling still and trusting that the man would follow suit if he did not want his trachea to be crushed. A soft, dominant rumble escaped Aerin's throat -- she had pinned him in a lethal grip and they both knew it despite how odd it would have seemed to an outsider that the tiny waif could have bested the hulking bloodletter. One harsh squeeze and he would have been another of the fae's victims. 

The healer released him with a wispier sound, a reedy noise meant to placate. She would never hurt him. The once-mother allowed her tongue to flick across his jugular briefly, as fleetingly as a butterfly's landing, before skulking out of his reach to watch the shaman as she paced defensively to and fro before him. 
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
He rolled a one, a miss

Vein watched her lithe body move forward with grace, what he forgot what, he needed to remember and what would soon be a lesson he'd never forget was her past; her skills that had been forced upon her. Despite that, She was good at it, he felt her teeth close on his most sensitive spot, a small wolf could kill him in a blink and he of all wolves had forgotten that.

Had she been any other, He might have reared up and wrap his forepaws around her pinning her to his chest, not allowing a thrash to bleed him out, then landing full weight upon his attacker to pin with his impressive bulk and perhaps knock the wind out of them to gain the upper paw, 

These things however he did not do, rather he lifted his head and froze like a deer knowing death was near. The caress of her tongue and the release of his throat as she moved to a ready position again allowed him to draw air into his lungs. 

Now, now he was going to show her the respect she deserved, the respect he should have shown her all along.  

He crouched lower getting into a ready position keeping his head even with his neck, no more easy target. His golden eyes glittered as he watched her intently sizing up her next move.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
rolled a 3

The sighthound prowled around him, the two circling each other in search of chinks in the others' armor. After a prolonged moment, hoping to make the priest drop his guard, the combat medic darted towards his left shoulder in a mock lunge, whirling away on fleet footsteps to snap at his right side. Her fangs scraped lightly over him, not enough to break the skin but enough that Vein would feel their sting and bear their bruises for a few days. Her next steps sent her dancing backwards nimbly, hoping to avoid retaliation.
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
love nips Haha! He rolled a 2

He followed her movement but he didn't lunge at her he allowed her to come to him. When she lunged in for her nip and retreat he nipped at her haunch expecting her grab and hold and therefore allowing him a good grip but when she retreated he too lost his hold.

Again he moved to face her, head lowered watching her warily.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

Her attempts failed, her lover's teeth snipping at her scarred flanks leaving a small streak of fire in their wake as the sylph slips back. A soft hiss slipped between her pearlescent fangs as blood welled to the surface, plume of moonlight whipping at her hocks in agitation. 

The acolyte dives forward again, rearing back like a wild mare on her hindlegs to slam her small paws into his chest -- open maw beelining for her mentor's sensitive auds and the delicate flesh surrounding them. She'd grab and squeeze, though not enough to hurt unduly or cause permanent damage.

Just enough that he'd feel it and think twice about snapping at her hips again, she thinks with a rumble of light-hearted competition. 

Show me what you got, big man. You're getting your butt kicked by a girl half your size. The sighthound might've laughed at the irony if she didn't have a mouthful of ear. 
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
the gods has decreed that she, Aerin, is more then a match for this brute, His roll... a 3

What ever he was expecting her next action to be was definately not what had happened. She darted it and slammed her paws upon his chest, he shifted almost loosing balance but when she grabbed his ear he did loose his balance and fell onto his butt.

He attempted to wrap his fore legs around her and pull her down with him unable to launch another counter attack. Besides if he could pin her with his body he’d get the upper paw
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
the dice gods have finally favored him! I rolled a 1. XD

She hadn't been expecting Vein to wrap his arms about her in a deadly embrace, as it wasn't something the inexperienced combat medic had ever seen in a fight before this very moment -- having had little exposure to true fighting as opposed to violence in general. She found herself helpless as he tumbled, the world spinning as the couple whirled -- Aerin pinned by her lover's heavy limbs all the while despite her earnest attempts at squirming free. The Saluki's fangs snapped as she twisted and writhed, struggling for freedom uselessly.
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
naw the god do not favor him this day, He rolled a 2 but it seems they favor their union and just want them to play :D

Vein rolled with her but instead of pinning her below him like he had intended, He somehow ended up with her on top of him, he still had his front paws wrapped around her pinning her to him, but without his bulk to hold her down. She might be able to pull free with just a little more effort, or use her vantage point to get at his throat since he held her so close. His nares flared as he watched her carefully and drank in her scent of sage, blood, soil, and a hint of creek water.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
*squints suspiciously at the Tabletop as a skinny-pupper who weighs less than 70 lbs  absolutely mercs a wolf more than twice her size* maybe next time we ought to give Vein a +1/+2 bonus because this just doesn't seem realistic lmao

but I rolled a 4 XD

Somehow, luck perhaps -- or maybe just her diminutive proportions making it harder for Vein to keep a grip on her -- the sighthound managed to writhe in her husband's grasp. Enough so, that again the keen knives of her thin maw wrapped around her lover's windpipe. As they came jerking to a rolling halt with The Priestess atop her Daykeeper, they pressed in and stopped the flow of his air for a moment.

Not long enough that either of them should be concerned but enough that it might panic him into fighting back or trying to flip her. Aerin sought to draw back slightly, feeling a pang of guilt as blood flashed over her tongue with the metallic crispness of copper -- her fangs having sunk into the soft skin of his jugular slightly. The halfling pulled back enough to keep him in her grip but still allow him the freedom to breathe. This was only a spar, they weren't actively trying to kill each other and the seelie was not keen to do so by accident. 
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
with a health pool of 2 he gives in to his wife. That was incredibly fun, they much have a rematch sometime

Vein remained on his back though in instant reaction his eyes become wide when air would not come easily as she held his throat. In that moment though he relaxed his whole body giving himself over to her, if he were to die then he would want it to be at her command.

He felt her shift giving him access to air and then the warm trickle of his blood through his pelt he smiled fondly at her reaching paw behind her neck to hold himself steady as he gently licked his blood from her lips with an amused chuckle. He looked into her eyes with love in his own baring his soul to her, He loved her hue stained orbs so rich and mysterious.

I give Mi’Love” he rumbled his tail swaying across the ground shifting dirt and debris from below it. “I am very glad you are on my side.” The over large brute made no move to stanch any bleeding, his body would do so on it's own and he'd wear the stains proudly. Nor did he even try to get out from below her or to shift her off, He was hers to do with as she pleased.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
for sure!

The fae's eyes of seelie silver flinched in confusion as they dropped to the slow crawl of the smile spreading over her mate's lips, not unlike the sun breaking over the horizon with every rise. It was all too easy to become enveloped in the moment, hazy images dancing on the fringes of her mind -- eagerly awaiting the moment that the once-slave loses her tenuous grip on the moment. Waiting for her to shed the skin of Aerin and walk into another she had worn long ago, agent and assassin: Hui. Almost effortless, this subconscious desire to shift into habits old but not dead, to become swept up in the adrenaline and savagery of it all. 

But her mind could not view Vein as an enemy, not even in the throes of hand-to-hand  (paw-to-paw?)  combat. Her features softened at his kiss, eyes falling shut for a moment so that she might gather her thoughts before pulling back with a faint smile of bemusement. The healer bumped her slender muzzle, tattooed with pink scars, against his own fondly. The Saluki's gaze dropped, snowfall lids hiding the warm shine the cleric's praise inspired. Still, a bashful smile hovered on her lips as she kissed his pale cheek with gratitude.

"Ye fought vell, too. I zink ye vould make a fine varrior if'n ye 'ave ze inclination fer it," the midwife suggested lightly. She couldn't recall them ever discussing it before but Vein didn't seem the type to be overly interested in matters of war or fighting -- but maybe the icebear would surprise her by proving her assumptions wrong. 

It didn't occur to Aerin that her lover might have plans at allowing his wounds to bleed freely. The healer in her naturally took over, her diadem of moonlight dipping so she could gently lick the wounds clean -- her form relaxing where it had sprawled over the top of him. Even if someone saw them, it wasn't like the rest of the Sainthood were exactly prudes and they weren't doing anything wrong really. 
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
He did not stop her ministrations even if he had plans for his blood, as the gods deserved every bit of tribute he could offer, He could not and would not refuse his wife any thing. Besides wounds were easy to make and easy to heal in his mind

"My Darling I am a healer not a fighter, Fighting costs to much energy. I will leave that for the ones better adapted to it. I know and love my place. I Fight only when I must." He frowned at her fear bubbling up inside of him. For when he did decide to fight, he choose not to allow that energy to go to waste and he poured his whole being in the end result he'd chosen for the out come "I hope you don't think less of me"
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
we can try and wrap up soon if you'd like? (WARNING: slight t-rating for vague sexual themes below!)

"Never," she purred softly in promise, the pale taper of her scarred muzzle gliding along the curve of his neck to nuzzle at his ears in reassuring adoration. It was part of the Saints' way of life that they all be skilled in battle but that didn't necessarily mean that every wolf in their ranks must be a warrior. She knew Vein could handle himself in a fight, he'd proven as much in their spar, and that was enough for the seelie -- she was sure that was enough for Kyn and Nyra too. They had taken Aerin in after all, given her a second chance, even though she had been completely lacking in any type of fighting prowess when she was initiated as an Acolyte.

"A lover, nae a fighter t'en, 'mmm?" she teased him gently after she'd finished cleaning his wounds, her body relaxing into his own suggestively. The spar had riled her blood; she twisted in his embrace -- seeking to curl into her mate the way a lover might, hoping they might tangle together in a different way.

Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Let's fade here

The Bonesplinter lifted a paw and pulled her close, he whispered and rumbled deep in his chest "Definitely a lover, when it comes to you." He rasped his tongue over her eyes gently and laughed softly his whisper barely audible "Let me show you..."