Hideaway Strath Three Fight Ahahah
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Trade 
He's aiming for the High Priest Rank and needs three warrior threads and so anyone willing to spar please take him up.
this fight can be dice or RPed

Vein sighed one more spar would be all he could do for this day, Then he'd want a big supper and a good long rest but before those plans could be realized he raised another howl requesting a spar.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
And this one hehe! >:3 

Again from the depths came the monolithic Overseer, gaze amused and inquisitive as she prowled to stand before Vein.

"Another?" She inquired with a soft chuckle.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
"Ladies first" He rumbled with a quirk of a smile then turned to face her, Standing calm and relaxed as he waited for her to make the first move
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Without another word, a soon as he turned she rushed forward, arcing her teeth in an effort to catch him by the cheek or the neck.
Health (100/100)
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein rolled a 10 adding a link to their table top so it's easier to find

He watched her come enjoying the fact there was little conversation. She knew what she wanted and there was no dancing around the bush.

He braced for her attack shifting his weight subtly so his bulk would not give way under her onslaught. He was not one to waste energy if he could avoid it, Her teeth caught his neck just behind his cheek and he went to grab her in the same spot on her other side, holding a stale mate hopefully, so that they'd have to break apart and try again.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
rolled an 8!

As Vein went for the same area of her body she had on his own, Nyra was forced to draw back, and once she did, she pounced again, aiming for the shoulder with wide jaws.
Health (100/100)
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein missed, he rolled a 1 the jerk :P

Vein knew that they’d have to break apart and start again, However she moved away so quick he stumbled and before he righted his bulk she was upon him with a savage grip upon his shoulder and he did not have the manoeuvrability to shake her off, he snarled his displeasure and snapped his jaws at her ineffectually.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rolled a 12 lol rip Vein

With her teeth hooked in, Nyra aimed to shove the shaman to the ground with her own mass, paws and bulk doing everything to force him down.

And if he collapsed, she would snarl loudly and keep him pinned for a moment. 

If. The key word here
Health (100/100)
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein went down easily enough, the leg on the far side from Nyra giving way as he fell to lay on his side.

He did not need to fight till his last breath, only fools put in more effort then was necessary to get a job done and he was a job well done, she had him dead to rights in a spot no wolf of his bulk could reach with ease.

He chuckled softly despite her snarls figuring he'd earn himself yet another albeit well deserved nip. "You win Mi'lady" only when she'd allow it, He'd roll up onto his belly and lay reclined offering her a smile and a respectful nod.

They were well matched he thought, she had more skills where he just had the brute force. "I'm hungry that was rather exhausting care to grab a bit to eat with me?"

He meant to pull from on of the cache's there might still be bear meat somewhere, he hoped she didn't want to go hunting after that. Or perhaps she'd decline him all together, which bothered him not at all, Mores the meat for him
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As she growled, he rolled over easily, to which the Overseer eased up and stepped back a pace.
Vein seemed to be hungry, so at his offer, Nyra chuckled gently and offered a nod. 

"A meal would be nice, yeah." She agreed with a smile.
Health (100/100)
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Slowly he stood and he looked at her hopefully “Is there any bear left? I love bear meat and A bear skull Is something I could use in my medicinal practices, unless of course the skull is now decorating our borders?” He had to work hard not to wince at the waste or at least what he thought of as a waste, but he’d never directly disobey a wolf above him in rank.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"We're gonna find out." Nyra responded, trotting off easily.
Health (100/100)
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
He followed her to the remains of the bear carcass, excited to see the head and therefore the skull close by, though birds had already cleaned it of the juicy bits. He rumbled "I had heard the pack brought this down, I just didn't know where. Impressive." And though the meat was old it bothered him not at all, he moved in to eat what was left. Sighing contentedly
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
And from here, they ate. 
Nyra never thought she'd enjoy the taste of bear meat so much, but....

Maybe it'd be useful, for the futureutre surely to come.
Health (100/100)