Hideaway Strath So pick up, and follow me, we're the only ones
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
@Kynareth Deagon! :> for Nyra's warrior mastery!!

The Overseer felt...idle. She was not yet far along enough in her pregnancy to have to stop sparring altogether, but the time would come soon enough, until after her pups were born. 
And she still hasn't told Kynareth what happened...
Guess he'd find out soon enough. 

With a raise of her head, the battlemaiden let out a howl, asking her Grandmaster for his time.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn’s gaze moves from the hare he’d been nibbling on. A howl echoes throughout the territory with his name on it, from the familiar sound of Nyra’s voice. Of course Kynareth would answer. He always does. So he moves up from his place and begins a steady gallop to meet her. 

Once he arrives he takes in her form. It’s been a while since they’ve had a good, carefree sparing session and he decides that he misses it. So with a smile to his handsome face, he approaches her. Dipping the crown of his head against her cheek in a soft greeting he steps back to look at her then. 

“An what did you need this fine day, beautiful?” He shamelessly purrs in his usual flirty way.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He answers as usual, with his presence. 
Nyra smiles softly and answers just as gentle. "I want to get a few spars in before I can't for a while...before um..before my pups are born." 

She held her breath for his answer, unsure how he'd respond.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The Grandmaster’s face is happily neutral; nothing too bland and nothing too expressive. Though his smile is still present, he only watches her as she say her aforementioned words. 

Then she’s saying before she can’t. Cant what? He wonders. Because why? Then it’s all made clear for him when she finishes her sentence and his jaw drops to the ground. 

His brows raise a fraction and his eyes widen. He’s obviously quite surprised. Then he’s confused. “Wait. With who?” He asks. He’s not rude, but he’s definitely not delicate with it.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seems to take it as well as she expected.
Not very.

But she answers nonetheless

"Charles..." Though she definitely seems uncertainty it was the right move.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn is at a loss for words. Who the hell is Charles??? The rough thought is bouncing around in his skull and his ears shift with uncertainty on his skull. Golden eyes squint as he searches the deep recesses of his brain to try and figure out who exactly that is. He knows no Charles in his pack, so then he has to wonder...is this a lone wolf? Or perhaps another male from another pack?

“Who the hell is Charles, dear?” He asks incredulously. “Is he from another pack? Is he a lone wolf?” Then he really thinks about it. “Is he even in our pack? If so, he has to be new.” 
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra held her pose, watching him with the internal nervousness one might get with a deeply loved friend.
At his questions and statements, she nods once. 
"I recruited him on the Heights shortly before the turn of the season. Then my heat came, and...we fucked." The Overseer clarified. 
She sounded tired, but nonetheless the titan in white took a ready stance. She wanted to spar, that was why she called him in the first place.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can see her nervousness at sharing this information with him and he realizes that he shouldn’t be so harsh with her. Especially since she’s willingly telling him. Despite the mess it would’ve been, he wishes she had came to him for her heat. He would’ve given her a wild ride and then they both would’ve been fucked. Still, he just hopes this wolf isn’t...unbecoming. Nyra is usually a fair judge of character and he trusts her, so finally he quiets down and nods softly to her.

“Alright, darling.” He hums with a soft sigh. “My apologies for being an ass.” He chuckles, but his tone of voice and the look in his eyes is genuine. 

He watches her ready her stance and he smiles softly at her. “We’ll discuss it more later if you wish. I can see you want a spar. It would be rude of me to deny you.” He says then with a more Donovan like smirk. He’s also moving into a readied position and he nods over to her signaling that he’s ready and wants her to make the first move.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She listens, and he eventually mirrors her in intent. Finally, a spar!

To his nod she smirks and rushes at him, but pregnancy MUST slow you down, for as the Overseer aimed her teeth for his cheek fur, she instead tripped and tumbled past him into the dirt with a messy flail of legs and tail. 

".....ow."
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn is excited to see her brighten up and he’s ready to move when she charges towards him. Taking up a defensive stance, Kyn is ready to meet her halfway until she’s tumbling head over heel to the ground. 

His brows go sky high and a wide, toothy, open-mouthed grin spreads out on his maw. “Damn, darling!” He yells with boisterous laughter following it. “Getting a bit clumsy I see.” He purrs as he stalks towards her, taking advantage of her downed form. 

Then he’s pouncing near her, teeth biting at her hocks lightly before bouncing off. He’s not going to take advantage of her downed state. That would be unfair, even though he usually would, he doesn’t want to risk stepping on her in a way that might hurt the little ones developing in her tummy.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
screw it, no rolls lol

"Fuck you." She rumbled with a chuckle, kicking out at him as he went for her hocks, rising hastily and lunging for his shoulder with jaws wide once again.
She knew he was trying not to hurt her too badly, and she appreciated it. But that didn't mean she wasn't gonna be feisty still!
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Fuck you. She says back and Kyn grins haughtily at her. “Fuck you.” He hums with a quirky tilt of his head before she’s rushing at him again. 

He doesn’t waste time trying to fend her off. Even as her imposing form defends upon him and he tries to moves to dodge, but he’s not quite fast enough. She hits him hard enough to make him stumble. That stumble turns into a downright fall as he tries to catch his feet and then he finds himself on the ground this time. It looks like they’re both clumsy today. 

Still, he doesn’t let it deter him. Rolling on his back and taking up a defensive position with his legs he kicks out at her fast and chest. Sure to steer clear of her sensitive stomach as he does so.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Is that an offer?" She breathes with suggestive jest, tumbling with him as she barrels into him, sending them both to the ground. Yet when she tries to pounce, she feels his hind legs in her chest, and with a whoosh of oxygen forced from her lungs, she flies backward and tumbles messily again, rising with a loud cackle as she streaks for him again, fangs seeking his ribs, or even his hocks, regardless of if he was still on the ground or not.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Is that an offer?

He cackles back at her, a promiscuous and knowing glint in his eyes. “Always.” He purrs with a huff of breath as he attempts to fight her off. 

His kicks words well enough for him to try and get to his feet and she’s quickly going for his ribs and hocks, anywhere she can get her teeth on. He loves it. She’s vicious and lethal, she doesn’t give him a break and he wouldn’t want her to. 

So he attempts to hop out of her way, but she’s already got a hole on him. So he moves to another tactic — a death roll. Dropping to the ground her rolls once, twice, in the dirt. Stretching his head to bite at one of her ankles while attempting to kick her other legs out from underneath her.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She has teeth in his fur when he rolls, making her flop over with him in her hold not once, but twice, and then she goes crashing to the ground as he grabs her ankle and twists her other legs from underneath her. 

She yips in pain on the impact, but with a determined snarl she aims her teeth for his face if she can reach that far at the moment. 

Big belly don't help.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
When she yips Kyn instantly backs off and Nyra would find herself snapping at air. Instantly an expression of obvious worry graces his features and he scans her for injuries. Moving close to her to assist her in standing and he looks over her once more.

“Fuck. Are you alright, dear?” He asks with hardly contained worry in his smooth voice.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"I'm okay." She exhales to his worry, accepting the help to stand.
Shaking out her pelt, she tests the leg he grabbed. 

Perfect. It still works!

"Good spar." She comments after a pause, taking a moment to breathe.

feel free to pp anything so we can get this archived! <3
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He smiles when she mentions not being hurt and he sighs along with her. “Good.” He hums back. 

Then he begins moving, a light pull to her scruff to convince her to go on a patrol with him. “Come, let’s walk off the pain.” He chuckles as they move to the borders of the pack lands to conduct a patrol of the area together.