Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein watched the Grandmaster, paying silent witness to the tribute and nodded to the man solemnly as he returned to the den. Vein’s evaluation of the Leader of this pack grew by double, here was a wolf he could respect and follow unto death itself and perhaps beyond.

He moved closer the the den opening though he did not enter, he spoke in low tones so as to not cause the mother more distress. “Though she is awake mi’lord please give her the tincture every 5 minutes for a about an hour, just to be sure the bleeding had stopping and her body is doing what it needs to. I will stay near by call to me should you need it”

He moved back and then turned his gaze to Arlette  backing up another step so that he could look down at her. His move was only slightly disrespectful since her rank was a bit higher then his, but she didn’t seem the type to demand he submit to her rank especially since she was asking something of him.  He made his expression one of mild surprise, so as to perchance hide the disrespect he was showing her under the guise of response to her questions. He had to remind himself the more healers the pack the better and if she was asking questions then perhaps she was teachable.

As you say, We should move off to give the lady her space, then I shall answer you” He turned forcing the smile that wanted to form on his face, managing to hide it in all but a softening of the corners of his lips and trotted a short distance off, not to far though that if they called his name he’d hear it.

Once Arlette followed him before he’d give the answers she sought. And once he started speaking about healing any disrespect he felt slipped away under his love of his trade, “I made a tincture from alcohol and plants, the blue cohosh plant is a natural oxytocin herb that would help the uterus contract and clamp down, Motherwort which I added helps to slow heart rates,  And alfalfa for it’s natural coagulating. Easier to give in tinctures then yarrow.

The blue Cohosh will be the part of that tincture that will be the best for a birthing mother, and truthfully she could have starting taking it before she starting giving birth to help the process along much more smoothly. Preventing the blood loss from the still born all together,

He looked away then, his voice dropping to a whisper “I can not help but feel responsible
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
last from me here! <3

Eventually, Simmik woke back up.
Knowing they likely wanted to be left alone now, to recover and be with their pups, Nyra offered a whisper of congratulations before checking the immediate area, then trotting off to do her various other tasks before an eventual nap.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls