Hideaway Strath Cave grounds
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
All Welcome 
AW!!!

This was unlike she remembered last time. She didn't feel like she was showing as much as she was now. She could hardly trot around anymore, and felt that her due date was close. If she had to fight a cougar now, she didn't feel she was at quick footed as she had been last time. She shuddered at the thought. The female decided to focus on her task.

She was checking the Chambers for a suitable birthing place. Even though she had her den with Derg, it was small. Plus she wanted something more secluded. She really didn't want the whole pack at her den opening peaking in. She could handle this. Plus, if something went wrong she wouldn't be an embarrassment to the pack. She just hoped this all wouldn't go wrong. She waddled through the cave, curiously continuing down another tunnel.
261 Posts
Ooc —
The black wraith's anger at the wolves with the white pelts had only grown as of late, she remembered the long ago conversation with the scared female and tried to tamp down on her anger. She wondered if arlette would still be kind.

Slowly she walked up to Arlette making herself visible long before she she was in ear shot. She sighed softly and sat about 10 yards off and nodded a hello, Arlette could just keep on walking by and ignore her if she wanted to. Whrist deserved that for all the avoiding she had been doing herself lately
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was quick to spot Whrist. She stopped in her tracks and turned to the female. "Hey Whrist!," she commented with a smile. She didn't really see the raven around her, so she wondered where he was. The female walked up to her. She had seen her in passing but hadn't really chatted with her recently. The female smiled at her warmly. "How have you been? I haven't really seen you around," she admitted and went to sit down. Her back was aching from the weight of her belly.
261 Posts
Ooc —
Vauge reference to her pregnancy, if we wanted to change the timeline of this post Whrist doesn’t know about nor understand pregnancy, having not been raised appropriately

She fidgeted  uncomfortably somehow unable to make herself comfortable, her scent which had changed in the spring during her heat, had changed yet again she wasn’t sure if she liked the new scent or not.

The coal coloured femme turned her gaze away guiltily and sighed “No… I know…” She wanted to keep going but she found herself at a loss for words, her ears turned back in shame. She sighed and sat down, she liked the scared white female despite herself so she slowly turned her gaze back toward her and watches her white paws “I’ve been afraid of how’d you’d feel about me after you heard about my past,
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette hadn't been too offended by the other's absence because she figured that Whrist would come to her when ready. She hoped the other wouldn't think of her as a bad friend. Arlette raised her brows. "Wait? No not at all!!," Arlette returned to her. "You never made me feel unsafe, actually, quite the opposite made me feel welcome," she assured.

Knowing this was something about her pack and her killing white wolves. She wasn't too worried, especially since she wasn't the only white wolf here. There were several and they also weren't harmed.
261 Posts
Ooc —
this one is dated. if you want to close this one and start a new one that would be fine by me too. Or keep going on this one

Whrist sighed "I'm doing my best to leave my past behind, some times it creeps up on you, you know?"

She thought about the tiny healer wolf Aerin right? and the grandmaster's captive turned something else. Something she refused to admit even if it was plainly in her face. She felt Arlette had more to worry from her but she also could not admit that to herself either, she lied to herself most of all.

she looked for a better topic and her eyes drifted skyward "Crawford is getting better" she grinned "He like's fish the most though, I wish I liked it as much as he does then we'd really be a pair"