725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Private 
@Leigh
Date: March 30th in relation to This Thread
Time for the THerAPy

"Leigh," he called out, trotting after the dishevelled woman.
He was ready for her hellfire, for those words to be spat at him like venom.
He deserved it. He didn't stop things, but at the same time, that is who they were. He was just sorry for not seeing that she didn't belong here.

"Leigh stop," he knew she just want to keep storming off and would happily ignore him for the rest of eternity. But he did care for her. That softness in her gaze was never there these days; especially when it beheld Kynareth.
She couldn't keep living and revelling in such deep-set hatred with no way out. This was all she knew, this home. With her being branded as a Saint it was unlikely for her to be able to get refuge anywhere else.

But Derg could try. He had to.
|  •  •  |
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She wished Kynareth hadn't found her that day. She wished she would have said "no" and been on her way. She wished she instead ended up somewhere else and had spent her time in Teekons with wolves like Ira and Hiero.

But none of those things happened the way she wished. Instead, she was stuck here. Not because of any reputation. The woman wasn't even phased by the idea of having her head ripped off for even just being associated with the Saints. It was definitely a concern, a reason not to leave. But it wasn't why she refused to go.

Donovan Asura, that tiger of a wolf stole her heart a long time ago. And then he cut it into a million pieces, burned it, burned the ashes and buried it all at the bottom of the ocean. Leigh loved her husband. She cared for Endre. But Kynareth fucking Deagon had to go fuck it all up and wiggle his way into her life with that fucking god awful smirk. And the tail? For fuck's sake, that thing was an abomination. All curly and shit.

She could hear Derg's familiar voice calling after her. She was so tempted to keep going, to ignore his pleas and just walk right off the edge of the earth like it was just a normal Saturday evening. But she had to stop. Leigh forced her legs to freeze. She had to let Derg help, or she'd be miserable forever.
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
She stopped.
He drew up beside her, then turned to face her. Leigh. He wasn't certain what was going on in her head. Wasn't certain how to help her. But he had to try; who else would?
Donovan had brought her here, Kynareth shattered her heart.
She deserved peace.

"Talk to me. I know you're not happy, but I want to help you. I know I haven't done everything I could but..." he sought for the words he needed. Being compassionate wasn't something he was used to, but sometimes it just came to him. "I want to see you smile again."

Things with Sasha didn't help, nor Simmik. Or that girl.
But this is what the Saint's are. This is what they do. He knew there was more coming, there was more blood to be shed, revenge to be had. It was just a question of Leigh's feelings. Sorta.
MAybe a war was something she needed, or to go back to the canyon. Just something away from the Strath.
|  •  •  |
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
What was she supposed to say? It was true that Derg hadn't been the best wolf, but he wasn't the worse either. He was still considered a friend. The fact that he chased after her only proved that point.

"I feel like I've wasted too many days to count. That I stayed here, hoping and praying that things would get better. But they never did, and now with Endre here, I'm only reminded of all the time I could have instead spent elsewhere."

And on top of that, the woman felt like shit. Ever since the attack by Sasha, she didn't feel the same. Tired, irritable. Perhaps she was just getting old.

"I cared about Kynareth. Donovan. Whoever he is now. And I'm happy for him and Simmik. But he stole my family from me once, and now I feel as if he's stolen my second chance at having one too."